SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
But the real question is, should we merge the threads?

I would suggest not, since I fear QAnon won't go away after the election, no matter what the outcome.

QAnon look like being the 2020s version of the Tea Party in earlier years.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I would suggest not, since I fear QAnon won't go away after the election, no matter what the outcome.
It's looking increasingly likely that bonker conspiracies about Biden won't be, either.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Interesting and sensitive advice on how to react should a friend or family member start believing in QAnon

It's a video, so I can't save it to Evernote, so I don't know if it's available to non-subscribers or if they'll put it on youtube. I found it interesting.

• 2Like
Reactions: Cindy Claveau and Govi
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Interesting and sensitive advice on how to react should a friend or family member start believing in QAnon

It's a video, so I can't save it to Evernote, so I don't know if it's available to non-subscribers or if they'll put it on youtube. I found it interesting.
I can't see the NYT video so don't know if it is the same thing but that filmmaker made this 45 minute video in August.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I think I've become far more suspicious of conspiracy theories as I've grown older, not less so, largely because I've seen so many of them fall to bits over the years and because I've more and more come to appreciate how impossible it would be to organise anything on the scale most of them propose.

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
I think I've become far more suspicious of conspiracy theories as I've grown older, not less so, largely because I've seen so many of them fall to bits over the years and because I've more and more come to appreciate how impossible it would be to organise anything on the scale most of them propose.
You available as a transplant mum? I have a millennial friend who was just disowned, called a “leftist fascist”, and to never call them until they grow up. (And presumably adore Trump and in doing so love America again.)

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
You available as a transplant mum? I have a millennial friend who was just disowned, called a “leftist fascist”, and to never call them until they grow up. (And presumably adore Trump and in doing so love America again.)
Send him my way Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'll add him to my brood and make sure he has plenty of cookies and hot chocolate and feels like he has a home.

Cindy Claveau

Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
I have an opening now that I've disowned my right wing brother. We plan cranberries and turkey for Thanksgiving but it will probably just be peanut butter and weed.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I can't have kids of my own - and sounds like they would fit in really well here.