Prominent Beauty YouTuber Comes Out As Transgender After Being Blackmailed

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
as for that blackmailer? BRB, wishing debilitating diarrhea on them ASAP!
May they have the same sort of luck Luis Rossman just had with a contractor (and architect).

Amelia Freund

Joined SLU
10 Sep 2007
SLU Posts
I hearts Nikkie and feel for her for what she's been through.
I only follow a few of the makeup youtubers (Nikkie, Jeffree Star, Tati Westbrook and John Maclean pretty much).

Sadly the transphobic masses promptly arrived on social media accusing her of deceiving her fans and catfishing her current fiance..
The former just invokes an eyeroll, but the latter claim is fucking outrageous. How they as a couple dealt with her coming out to him at that unknown point in the past is nobody's business.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I hearts Nikkie and feel for her for what she's been through.
I only follow a few of the makeup youtubers (Nikkie, Jeffree Star, Tati Westbrook and John Maclean pretty much).

Sadly the transphobic masses promptly arrived on social media accusing her of deceiving her fans and catfishing her current fiance..
The former just invokes an eyeroll, but the latter claim is fucking outrageous. How they as a couple dealt with her coming out to him at that unknown point in the past is nobody's business.
Yes, likely she already had a conversation with her spouse anyway to avoid them finding out on their own. However the details are between the 2 of them.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer