sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

I love hats modeled on pencil erasers.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I don't speak Spanish so have to rely on automatic translations and guess a bit.

The original from a Facebook acquaintance:
Esta bien pelada hablar cosas que no son a las espaldas, pero tú sabes la realidad de las cosas, Quien es quien?
The Facebook translation doesn't make sense at all.
It is well peeled to speak things that are not behind, but you know the reality of things, who is who?
The Google translation seems to make a little more sense.
It's okay to talk about things that aren't behind your back, but you know the reality of things, who's who?
I'm going to guess it is something to do with being ok to talk about someone if you don't do it behind their back.

Yure4u Sosa

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Apr2009
SLU Posts
I don't speak Spanish so have to rely on automatic translations and guess a bit.

The original from a Facebook acquaintance:

The Facebook translation doesn't make sense at all.

The Google translation seems to make a little more sense.

I'm going to guess it is something to do with being ok to talk about someone if you don't do it behind their back.
google translate is close enough but in english it is:

is sincere to talk about someone straight forward ,but you know the reality of Who is who?

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Essence Lumin

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
So, uh, Windows sign in just screamed at me. Like. An actual human scream.

Idk what the hell just happened but I’m pretty freaked out.

So, I start my computer like normally. It prompts me to enter my bitrecovery key. That’s never happened to me before, so I was pretty concerned, but I was able to find my key and get things rolling.

Then I’m taken to the log-in screen, with the facial recognition and everything. I get the “your pin isn’t available make a new one” type message. I hit “set up new pin.” It looks like it’s loading something, but then takes me back to the “pin not available” screen. Weird, but ok.

I hit “set up pin” one more time. It re-loads the error message again...but this time, out of my speakers comes this...yell. Not like a computer yell. Like a recorded audio clip of man’s voice just screaming.

Suffice to say I’m WICKED freaked out. What the fuck just happened? Is it a virus trying to spook me? Did my laptop fuck up and play a random sound but and just so happened to play the creepiest one?

Please help me out bc idk wtf to do D: suffice to say I’m covering my webcam.

EDIT: oh my god i’m fucking dumb. i had a vine compilation pulled up on youtube when i shut down my computer last night. the opening vine started off with a guy screaming. i think my laptop started playing it in the bg by accident just for couple seconds. my heart is still beating but at least ik i’m not gonna be murdered tonight by a dark web hitman.

Knutz Scorpio

SL Rez
Joined SLU
02-15-2014
Had a similar experience with my laptop. Windows 10 did a late night auto-update which caused Chrome to reload which in turn replayed the YouTube video I had last watched before closing the lid. Not comparable at all to the human scream above but with the headphones powered off it blared on the built in speakers at WTF-oclock in the morning and I'm up not at all awake pushing at buttons trying to recall how to mute or turn down the volume or anything to shut it up.