Posting is fun!!!

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Being one of the few VV1 members who's actually been a clown (as a kid), I don't fear them, and I'm very judgemental about them. A clown snob, let's say.
I've never been a clown; but I also think that "creepy clowns" and the modern trend of pretending to be scared of clowns for laughs is tired and stale.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Sid and Kaimi Kyomoon

Kaimi Kyomoon

Persistent Participant
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm afraid when I was a kid I just thought clowns were boring and I guess I still do.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Tigar and Dakota Tebaldi

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I didn't like clowns at all as a little kid....and I didn't like people wearing the big animal costumes either, like mascots or characters at theme parks or whatnot. But it's not because I was scared of them or found them creepy. Partly it's because I was kind of arrogant and considered myself too mature for "kid stuff" like them, even when I was little, lol. But mostly....it's a little hard to articulate; I just inherently distrusted people who disguised themselves, especially their faces, in that way. I dunno why.

I don't feel that way today, FWIW.

• 1Interesting
Reactions: Kaimi Kyomoon

Kaimi Kyomoon

Persistent Participant
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
But back to what Cody was saying. You just reminded me that when I was a child I thought that clowns thought they could fool me somehow but I felt as if I was too smart for them. I once had a conversation with one and I could tell he was trying to go into a bit with me but I just kept refusing to give him the responses he expected.

Sorry Darnk.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
I didn't like clowns at all as a little kid....and I didn't like people wearing the big animal costumes either, like mascots or characters at theme parks or whatnot. But it's not because I was scared of them or found them creepy. Partly it's because I was kind of arrogant and considered myself too mature for "kid stuff" like them, even when I was little, lol. But mostly....it's a little hard to articulate; I just inherently distrusted people who disguised themselves, especially their faces, in that way. I dunno why.

I don't feel that way today, FWIW.
I was okay with mascots, though I knew it was someone in a suit, I saw it as someone RP'ing a big plushie. But I *still* don't like clowns much.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
I'm afraid when I was a kid I just thought clowns were boring and I guess I still do.
My reaction to clowns was always more or less, “Oh please. Go away”. * And I never liked circuses either. When I was, uhhh, I dunno, maybe 6? We went to a circus 🎪 and I started crying 😢 because they were being mean to the animals and making them do tricks that I could feel they didn’t wanna do.

Free is ok tho.

* I did like Steven Kings “Pennywise” from the novel “It”. That was a proper nightmare! 🤡

Last edited:

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
I'm so strange there's not even a category for me in fetlife. I gave up on them long ago.