Posting is fun!!!

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Half of the mentioned things were never part of my life, so 5 points.

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
One point for me! I've never swam in the ocean. There are things out there that can eat you!

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
One point for me! I've never swam in the ocean. There are things out there that can eat you!
I have a fear of deep water the same way I have of heights. Drowning vs falling.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Strangely, I am more wary of lakes and their squishy and dark (forbidding?) bottom.

Although, I was once caught in a wave, not knowing where was up or down, thinking the end had come. When I popped back up, everyone was on the beach going about their business, tanning and picnicking, oblivious. Made me feel silly 🙃

Tirellia

Cold and Wet
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I've never been divorced and I've never been to the USA, so no Grand Canyon for me.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I gort the spam right before it got deleteteted!!@?

The enhancement isn’t accessible in the nearby shops. There are some sites to that you need to go into your subtleties, and the increase will convey to your entryway step inner only 3-five days. The large majority of the people in this international are experiencing undesirable troubles like diminished middle, tension, irritation, and frame hurt. There are not any medicinal measures in days of yore, but now, there are various objects thrive to repair them

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
They left off the cocaine.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Clara D.