Joined SLU
March, 2010
SLU Posts

Don't ask.. my Monday evening is quite boring.. 👻

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Mechanical

SL Rez
It's a private viewer maintained by some friends and will never be released to the public. Talking about it's features when no one can get at it is rather unfair. I will however say that I don't have to suffer from other's poor avatar design choices (covered in no mod clothing/accessories that push them high and above 100/200/500 mb of VRAM usage) so I get silky smooth FPS most of the time.

Benjamin Opel

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
March, 2010
SLU Posts
Oh wow, I thought for sure it was going to be something smutty.
I’m not talking about your viewer, i was regarding your computer. What are the specs of your setup?

It's a private viewer maintained by some friends and will never be released to the public. Talking about it's features when no one can get at it is rather unfair. I will however say that I don't have to suffer from other's poor avatar design choices (covered in no mod clothing/accessories that push them high and above 100/200/500 mb of VRAM usage) so I get silky smooth FPS most of the time.
I thought virtue signalling was just a weird thing right wingers made up. It's so weird to see it out in the field.

• 1Bacon
Reactions: Mechanical

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I was amused by an exhibit at SL16...