Possible Sims 4 University Coming?

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
There are rumors afoot that we may be getting a University EP for Sims 4 in the very near future:

Now, if this actually does happen, and I can get my laptop fixed by then, I'll be one happy-giddy kitty!

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
More Sims 4? What about Sims 5?

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I bought a copy of sims 4 but have not kept up with the expansions. So given we are probably closer to 5 than 4 at this point I just am skipping all the xps for now and waiting for the ob megabundle of 4 stuff when 5 is out.

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
With EA's focus on making their games "live services", I'm not sure how close the Sims 5 even is. There's not been a hint of development about it. I do think some of the recent expansions and game packs have been pretty lacking, so you're not missing out on a lot. However, there have been a few excellent ones - the Pets one (whatever it is called) is definitely a highlight, as was the one that lets you run your own stores and restaurants. If you can get them on sale, they are worth it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009

• 1Like
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
With EA's focus on making their games "live services", I'm not sure how close the Sims 5 even is. There's not been a hint of development about it. I do think some of the recent expansions and game packs have been pretty lacking, so you're not missing out on a lot. However, there have been a few excellent ones - the Pets one (whatever it is called) is definitely a highlight, as was the one that lets you run your own stores and restaurants. If you can get them on sale, they are worth it.
I would add seasons to one of my favorites. It might just be me, but I do like the change up that it brings. If University is similar to the one in the Sims 3 it should be good, but I wonder how much won't exist in this incarnation as did the last. Will have to wait and see, but it is one that I would likely buy.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
I would add seasons to one of my favorites. It might just be me, but I do like the change up that it brings. If University is similar to the one in the Sims 3 it should be good, but I wonder how much won't exist in this incarnation as did the last. Will have to wait and see, but it is one that I would likely buy.
Cats & Dogs and Seasons are my favorites, and I am really looking forward to the University one. I never got the one for Sims 3, but if the upcoming University EP is anything like the one for Sims 2, it should be a blast!

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Didn’t we get the pool table in the University pack in Sims 3? I don’t see it in the promos. Why are they being stingy with the pool table?

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Didn’t we get the pool table in the University pack in Sims 3? I don’t see it in the promos. Why are they being stingy with the pool table?
They first showed up in Showtime to be followed by University Life and Into the Future. The original Sims had them in the base game. Sims 2 only added them with expansions.

It would be nice to get a pool table and it would be a good fit for University.

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
Just a few more days until the University expansion comes out. I won't be buying it right away, because I haven't had time to play Sims 4 for ages. (VR games keep sucking up my leisure time). But I'm intensely curious and would love to hear everyone else's reactions.

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
Some YouTubers have gotten early access and are posting overview videos. It looks pretty good so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Yeah, watched James Turner's videos on it, and well.... I will probably get it, unless when I take over our finances, I see a bigger mess than expect.