Police Brutality Protests Thread

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Wow, I didn't even realize it was a gun she had in her hand , either, until I watched it full screen. I assumed it was a cell phone or something that she was using to film protesters. She was pointing that thing in their direction quite a bit of the time. I couldn't quite tell if the husband had his hand near the trigger (bad eyes) but he had his pointed in her direction quite a bit of the time.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Sovereignty

SL Rez
Wow, I didn't even realize it was a gun she had in her hand , either, until I watched it full screen. I assumed it was a cell phone or something that she was using to film protesters. She was pointing that thing in their direction quite a bit of the time. I couldn't quite tell if the husband had his hand near the trigger (bad eyes) but he had his pointed in her direction quite a bit of the time.
In an incident in Houston a while back, a guy committed suicide by cop using a can opener.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
More on that 'Bourgeouise' couple, who it turns out see themselves as just that:

Mark McCloskey, the man in St. Louis, Missouri, who aimed a rifle at peaceful anti-police brutality protesters as his wife Patricia swung her tiny pistol around on Sunday evening, painted the situation as some kind of French Revolution in miniature.

During an interview Monday on local NBC affiliate KSDK, McCloskey claimed that the protesters had broken the gate in front of Portland Place, the gated community where he resides, which prompted him and his wife to retrieve their guns while ordering the demonstrators to leave.

The protesters were “enraged” by his warning, according to McCloskey, and threatened to kill him and burn his house down.
The poor poor rich...
“I really thought it was storming the Bastille, that we would be dead and the house would be burned and there was nothing we could do about it,” McCloskey said. “It was a huge and frightening crowd.”

When asked if the protesters had trespassed on his personal property, McCloskey argued that the entire neighborhood was “private property,” therefore “being inside that gate is like being in my living room.”

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
More on that 'Bourgeouise' couple, who it turns out see themselves as just that:

The poor poor rich...
The local McDonalds is private property, too, but it doesn't mean he can pull a gun on any of the customers there he wouldn't want in his house.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
The local McDonalds is private property, too, but it doesn't mean he can pull a gun on any of the customers there he wouldn't want in his house.
Everyone driving on the road is obviously on private property. He should set up a toll booth...

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

The poor poor rich...
Damn gated communities; a scourge. Far too many residents of them have directly chosen to not be citizens of their communities, instead fancying them as bastions of peace and wealth disconnected from the surrounding areas. It's among one of the ways in which they demand exclusive rights and money for themselves as they go to the voting booths to deny it to others. Of course, white flight and segregation are a huge part of the story, as well.

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
"The couple are personal injury attorneys."

I bet it's equal parts "Muh Freedoms! Git off my lawn!" and "Go on, attack us, we're lawyers! We'll profit off burying you!" and "Hey, let's drum up some free publicity for our practice among wealthy racists!"

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I think I noticed, at one point, he swings his gun towards his wife and she pushes it away in annoyance.