Police Brutality Protests Thread

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Shouldn't that be seals?

Speaking of misplaced cartoon animals, why didn't Wile E. Coyote ever just order take-out?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Unfortunately it looks like whoever hacked this material didn't bother to filter any of it, meaning that the released files ended up including the kinds of things that tend to go into police reports like the names, SSNs, addresses, financial account numbers and other personal information of members of the public - including victims of crime, witnesses, and suspects who turn out to have been innocent.

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: Tirellia

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
After calming down.... my money is on the cops being a part of it.

I grew up mostly respecting the cops, but more and more and more, over my adult life.... lets just say a song comes to mind.
Yes, every time I think it might be a 'one bad apple' thing I find a REALLY bad one. Right now I have decided as a whole they are a bad system. Individually they are bad until they prove otherwise.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Unfortunately it looks like whoever hacked this material didn't bother to filter any of it, meaning that the released files ended up including the kinds of things that tend to go into police reports like the names, SSNs, addresses, financial account numbers and other personal information of members of the public - including victims of crime, witnesses, and suspects who turn out to have been innocent.
Whups.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly