Police Brutality Protests Thread

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Does every comment have to include name calling? When you reach the big leagues you can actually talk to people of different persuasions without resorting to this.
Racists always want civility when they don’t deserve it.

Yes, every comment will include name calling. You fucking muppet.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I'm all for change but you're a fool to reject the lessons of the past, if you want to understand how the world works and people behave.
You don’t give a shit about history or lessons of the past. That’s why you’ve been posting lies and white nationalist propaganda.

Fuck off.

Nostrildamus

Racists always want civility when they don’t deserve it.

Yes, every comment will include name calling. You fucking muppet.
Who says I'm a racist? How do you know what race I am? I don't wake up in the morning and the first thing on my mind are racial matters, not important to me. I think the racist is the one who from morning until night is consumed with racial matters with so many other problems in the world. And not a good idea to associate yourself with the political party who were ACTUALLY the slaveholders and fought a war to preserve the institution. I think its racist to think blacks aren't able to live up to the same standards as whites which is what affirmative action implies.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Who says I'm a racist? How do you know what race I am? I don't wake up in the morning and the first thing on my mind are racial matters, not important to me. I think the racist is the one who from morning until night is consumed with racial matters with so many other problems in the world. And not a good idea to associate yourself with the political party who were ACTUALLY the slaveholders and fought a war to preserve the institution. I think its racist to think blacks aren't able to live up to the same standards as whites which is what affirmative action implies.
“How dare you call my racism racist!”
“I don’t see everything in terms of color!”
“Racism isn’t a real problem.”
“Actually people that talk about racism are the real racists.”
”Democrats were racist fifty years ago!”

It’s like you fucksticks don’t even care about coming out with any new material anymore.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
What is propoganda, the 95% of media that is left leaning? I would think you're liable to have a lot more people brainwashed by this, including social media, than the ones seeking info elsewhere.
He’s so close to an epiphany here.

It reminds me of the time Ben Shapiro appeared on BBC with Andrew Neil and got vivisected, then called Neil a lefty. Andrew Neil. A lefty. All it shows is the he right wing in the USA is so warped and bent out of shape, conservatives the world over don’t even recognize the American right.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
So apparently all day yesterday conservative radio and blogs were declaring that Seattle had been taken over by terrorist antifas and they were setting up border checks for people entering the Antifa zone and like some rapper turned into an actual warlord that was ruling the city with an iron fist and the antifas were extorting money from businesses in the zone if they wanted to keep operating and it was like crazy, it was like Escape From New York without Snake Plissken; but according to local media and social media accounts of people who went to the area to see for themselves it was all lies - like literally all of it. No warlords, no border checks, no businesses being "extorted". Just a bunch of neo-hippy types standing around talking about equality while nobody shot tear gas at them. Apparently last night they set up like this open-air movie theater with a screen and lawn chairs and people were just chilling.

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
Hi White People! I want to tell you something. It's the second week since the explosion of this round of protests. The second week since George Floyd's snuff film started being broadcast all over. I want to tell you something about my experience with white progressive backlash.

So, the question I wonder when I see all this outrage from white people about the injustice...is...will the backlash come next? Will white Allies just get overwhelmed by seeing it all...and then go back into the Matrix and punish the most marginalized for having said something?
Good Thread.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

While the officers weren’t the ones who broke the glass to the congressman’s office, according to video footage, “they definitely made themselves at home in a place that wasn’t theirs,” a spokesman for Rush said.

“They even had the unmitigated gall to go and make coffee for themselves and some popcorn — my popcorn — in my microwave while looters were tearing apart businesses within their sight, within their reach,” Rush said during the press conference. “They were in a mode of relaxation and they did not care about what was happening to businesspeople, to this city. They didn’t care. They absolutely didn’t care.”

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
An overlooked aspect of the police “cover up” culture:

Was I the only one who had to count one colour or the other to find which was the 30 states one? Keys are key.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Yes. Go fuck yourself.

Yes, you are and you really need to go fuck yourself.

Actually, deplatforming racist propaganda and misinformation works better than letting disingenuous fucks like you game free speech. You e overplayed that hand for too long.

First, I’m an Xer, so fuck off with your millennial baiting. Second, those millennials are out risking their health to fight against the systemic racism and other disgusting injustices that still fester in this country while you type shit on a message board. So fo fuck yourself again.

It’s clear you like the scent of your own asshole and will keep trying to maintain this facade of faux intellectualism because you think it helps you own the libs, but, seriously, just fuck off.
You realize it just wants a reason to troll you right? Do not give it the satisfaction of putting its posts in yours.

• 1Winner
Reactions: Spirits Rising

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Yeah growing up in the South I never encountered racist fuck troll shit before.

Its nice that you're dropping the faux intellectual shit and just going full troll, tho.

We all how your kind gets so sensitive about wearing masks.
It is going to troll to any reply you make. Just do something like make a parallel thread when it tries to derail the prs discussion and have its thread die.