Please help

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
How can I subscribe to something I already posted, but forgot to check the box to see replies?

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
How can I subscribe to something I already posted, but forgot to check the box to see replies?
Hi, Winter. Look up in the upper right corner -- up there by the little icon of your avatar. There's a bell. It will have a flag by it if a) reacts to one of your posts with a reaction button, or 2) quotes your post in another post. (Indeed, a little flag may have brought you to this post.)

I'm sure there is a way to see all responses by some sort of subscription, and I'm equally sure I don't know how to accomplish that -- but maybe someone else does.

Welcome aboard!

• 1Like
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
Hi, Winter. Look up in the upper right corner -- up there by the little icon of your avatar. There's a bell. It will have a flag by it if a) reacts to one of your posts with a reaction button, or 2) quotes your post in another post. (Indeed, a little flag may have brought you to this post.)

I'm sure there is a way to see all responses by some sort of subscription, and I'm equally sure I don't know how to accomplish that -- but maybe someone else does.

Welcome aboard!
That's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking is if I already posted something and forgot to subscribe to it how do I do so?

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
You go to that thread and in the top right, right above the first post on any page in the thread, there is a "WATCH" button. Click it and respond to the dialogue box as you wish.

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
You go to that thread and in the top right, right above the first post on any page in the thread, there is a "WATCH" button. Click it and respond to the dialogue box as you wish.
Thanks.

• 1Like
Reactions: Govi

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
In addition, if on any page at all in VVO, you click your miniature avatar in the upper right and choose "Preferences" from the drop-down menu, then on the resultant page, scroll down until you get to "Automatically watch content you create… " and click the box there, clicking or unclicking also the email notifications choice, you'll automatically subscribe to any thread in which you post a comment (content).

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Mine doesn't give me a flag it gives me numbers. lol

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I'm pretty sure if you reply to a post, the system automatically subscribes you to the thread. But I could be mistaken.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I'm pretty sure if you reply to a post, the system automatically subscribes you to the thread. But I could be mistaken.
That might be the default but you can turn off most of the noise in the preferences. (Which I did on day one so I don't remember clearly, just that it was pretty user friendly.)

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale