Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
ok, ok, I'm here now..
To reiterate
FFS, I'm going to cancel some of my annual premiums when it's renewal time. I've just been in to transfer all my lindens into the banker account and will cash out now.. then I'm going to find the renewal dates and mark them in my calendar.

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Contrary to my complaints, I went and bought more land, because it was like 1000L for 2000m and right next to a rez zone on the roadway. Talitath or Tatiana or something like that on the mainland.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Between the higher prices and still no changes to the exponential tier levels when I has a money again I'll just rent.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Han Held

Porsupah Ree

Shy bunny
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Well, I just took advantage of the option to renew for one extra billing period at the current rate, by means of cashing out most of this year's stipend. Only leaves me with something like L$6000, but that'll be enough to add my first new outfit in ages, if anything still fits, given I'm still rocking the venerable prim-only Kani av. ^_^

• 1Aww
Reactions: Argent Stonecutter

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Well, I just took advantage of the option to renew for one extra billing period at the current rate, by means of cashing out most of this year's stipend. Only leaves me with something like L$6000, but that'll be enough to add my first new outfit in ages, if anything still fits, given I'm still rocking the venerable prim-only Kani av. ^_^
The [M.O.R.] Rabbit parts are a good upgrade, Beatrix was rocking the Kani forever.

• 1Like
Reactions: Porsupah Ree

Anouk

Midnight Fluffer
SL Rez
I think this price hike is going to seriously throttle back already diminishing mainland sales. The only reason my main and one alt are on premium is to support my mainland parcel. And the only reason I finally bit the bullet to jump through the insanely complicated mainland purchasing hoops years ago is for the convenience of having full control over my own parcel, and the peace of mind that I won't be subjected to some dodgy landlord's moonlight flit.

If it wasn't for the bloody silly rule about only being able to own mainland if you're Premium, I would have dropped them ages ago. With this kind of price hike, I'll seriously have to consider dumping my mainland and just renting for everything.

Way to go LL! Awesome business management :mad:

nebula

NOPE
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20 dollar cheaper sims, awesome I may get another sim! Everything else GROAN.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Thank You PandoraB for clarifying your answer. I'll probably purchase an extra year at $72 and debate continuing in 2021 if Second Life is still available then. This is the first time since Life Accounts were sold that I've considered LL desperate for money. Then it was a request for angel money and the rewards, if The Grid All Hail The Central Grid was successfully developed, were substantial. Now they appear to be throwing tiny bandages at gaping financial losses. Hope I'm wrong.
The new annual premium payment of ninety-nine dollars was deducted from my account for the first time yesterday. I'll probably keep the status as long as the life account stipend covers it. I might even tier up and actually give LL some cash in retirement if The Grid All Hail The Central Grid is still intact in 2023.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Love the Kani. It's really the peak of the art of prim building. And it's got anatomically correct bunny paws.
Curious sim is gone. anyone who hasn't got a Kani already is out of luck. :(:(:(

A couple of weeks ago I ran into someone rocking Kani paws and tail and a different rabbit head. Turns out he was someone I'd known from before Second Life, back in the days of text MUDs and Mucks, when we lived in 1d and loved it.

• 1Sad
Reactions: Clara D.

Andi

Luskwood Staff
SL Rez
Joined SLU
11-04-2010
SLU Posts
Curious sim is gone. anyone who hasn't got a Kani already is out of luck. :(:(:(
Since june 2020 is when it was reported first that uchi's account was gone, then I believe it was august is when the sim went offline.