Places & Spaces

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Not sure of date/postcount
Show us your VW places and spaces that aren’t exactly ‘homes’.
If you don’t rent/own land, show us your fave hangout.
Shops and other businesses count but please use the Market for your actual advertising, this thread is for showing the spaces/places/setups/decor/mood/vibe. Slurl if you want/allow visitors.

The Rusty Flea WIP, Babbage Square, New Babbage...I’ll post a new pix and the slurl when I’m at the desk, I’ve improved it a bit and added fishing and...there’s secret underground stuff to explore...but that’s pretty much all over New Babbage too, the sewers are fun.

Last edited:

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Lunch with Cleopatra in the graveyard because why not? I meet weekly with writer friends, the Wicked Women Writers FB group... in the HorrorAddicts.Net HQ in Babbage Square.

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Putting a hangout rug and tea set in a rez2 setup so I can kill the everyday decor, quickly get ready for an informal weekly meet, then easily re-set the room to normal.

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nostalgic style of build at a recently-ended lolita fashion event, Baroqued Gothical. I should have gone earlier and spent more time, because there were as many cool photo sets as there were shopping booths, really nice! I will be watching for another themed event like this for sure, I bought enough fashion loot to keep me frilly all winter and into the spring! Rare when at most I usually buy only a handful of things at any given fashion event. I’m really happy to report that whoever said gothic lolita fashion is dead on the SL grid was mistaken.
Their Flickr

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer