Photographer Needed

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I need someone with Payment Info on File to take pictures of the couples PG animations shown here Second Life Marketplace - Straight Arm Sofa Wheat COPY , on three other colors of sofas (There are actually more animations than shown in the listing.) And take a pic of each, similar to the ones in the listing. I will pay 500L* per photo. After taking one photo and giving it to me for evaluation, I will decide whether to order the rest of the photos.

* or 1000L worth of merchandise if you prefer.

I will send interested parties a link to a sofa to take the pictures of.

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
What time frame are you looking at as far as how soon you would need photos, if you accept them?

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
I can technically take the photoes ... my hardware is more than up to deliver them at ace graphics...

... but...

... are there any artistical requirements? Do the models have to have PIOF (the alts I configured to look human for instance don't have, and I highly doubt you have a human stroking a feral kitty animation :-D ) ?

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
What time frame are you looking at as far as how soon you would need photos, if you accept them?
No time frame Shiloh. I am just looking for someone who likes to take nice pics and can do couples animations.

Last edited:

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I can technically take the photoes ... my hardware is more than up to deliver them at ace graphics...

... but...

... are there any artistical requirements? Do the models have to have PIOF (the alts I configured to look human for instance don't have, and I highly doubt you have a human stroking a feral kitty animation :-D ) ?
Well, I was hoping something artistic because they are for the marketplace, and I have noticed good pics sell more. PIOF because my store is access restricted (and before I am chided for elitism, has been since 2010).

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
It might be easier if you set up a separate account at your bank or credit union that you only put a few dollars into at a time for Internet purchases, and transfer money into only on an as-needed basis. If there a problems, you only lose whar what you had in that account. You could use it immediately for PayPal and later on with a debit card keyed to that account only, if possible.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
PIOF because my store is access restricted (and before I am chided for elitism, has been since 2010).
Call me a snob, but while it is entirely your decision whom you offer your services to - so is mine for what kind of people I work with. Consider me out.

• 1* Popcorn *
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It might be easier if you set up a separate account at your bank or credit union that you only put a few dollars into at a time for Internet purchases, and transfer money into only on an as-needed basis. If there a problems, you only lose whar what you had in that account. You could use it immediately for PayPal and later on with a debit card keyed to that account only, if possible.
I do it because I decided long ago I didn’t want to deal with griefing. My peace of mind is not worth whatever it costs me.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Soen Eber

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Call me a snob, but while it is entirely your decision whom you offer your services to - so is mine for what kind of people I work with. Consider me out.
OK. But it has nothing to do with peoples social status or bank account, but with anonymity. This is from my Picks:

"
"At this time anonymous account access is restricted, due to problems with griefers. Friends have had their stores hit and content broken, graphics cards fried, sims crashed so no one can log in to them -- and the banned accounts just come back on an alt with an anonymous account.

An anonymous account is one in which no RL info has been given to LL. Those who have given RL info to LL have this on their profiles: Payment Info on File (or Payment Info Used). Few griefers will go give LL their RL info after being banned.

I KNOW most people with No Payment Info on File cause no problems, but SL does not give me a way to allow only certain anonymous accounts access: it's all or nothing.

To anyone IMing to say how greedy I am and how I will lose business: It's a price I am willing to pay. I don't have the stomach for it."

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Position filled!

• 1Like
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Just read this post in the LL forum by Kali Wylder:

“ I remember when The Junkyard Blues Club had to go private in order to keep griefers out who were burning out the graphics cards of the DJs and hosts. They stayed private for a few years due to that. Never charged a fee, but you had to belong to the group to get in.”