Free

Gone Fishin'
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Another NordVPN fail.

As many as 2,000 users of NordVPN, the virtual private network service that recently disclosed a server hack that leaked crypto keys, have fallen victim to credential-stuffing attacks that allow unauthorized access to their accounts.

In recent weeks, credentials for NordVPN users have circulated on Pastebin and other online forums. They contain the email addresses, plain-text passwords, and expiration dates associated with NordVPN user accounts.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Any day now nord will send me an email about this breach ... none yet.

I know they are doing the typical CYA when such happens. Any company does that as their first response. This is for security software though, odds are most people that have it have one reason or other to be paranoid about breaches.

Romana

SL Rez
Another NordVPN fail.

I dint know about the info in the article, but the site it links to to supposedly check if your data got leaked is BS. I entered my brother's email since he uses Nord. It came up positive, but the sites he was supposedly pwned in didn't make any sense (sites he wouldn't have used, especially MySpace). So I entered an email of mine, driver I've never used Nord. It also came upon positive, with sites I've never used. So there ya go.
Changing your password is airways a good idea, of course.

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
That's interesting, very few breaches are because someone was able to get to the keys!