Original Mesh Makers

Faithless Babii

Hello
I'm trying to create a list of original mesh fashion designers - for myself. If it exists here I cant find it !
Please would you post your fav original mesh designers please? Fashion or Home & Garden
TYIA xx

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Fancy Decor is my absolute fave for decor. Their stuff is beautiful and incredibly efficient and optimized.

Fashion I can only speak to the men's side, and for that Deadwool is top of the line for me. Riot, Noche, Archivefaction, Bron and Hoorenbeek are also fantastic.

• 1Like
Reactions: Faithless Babii

Faithless Babii

Fancy Decor is my absolute fave for decor. Their stuff is beautiful and incredibly efficient and optimized.

Fashion I can only speak to the men's side, and for that Deadwool is top of the line for me. Riot, Noche, Archivefaction, Bron and Hoorenbeek are also fantastic.
Thanks ! My partner adores Deadwool but Ill look at the others you mentioned for him. Fancy Decor I've always liked their pieces

Tiffy Vella

SL Rez
I'm one! My business is Eclectica and I create accessories and now mostly furniture and decor. I join most of the events run by Second Life Syndicate, a group who cater to original mesh creators, so you might like to look them up. They run Engine Room, Midnight Order, etc and have a few hunts throughout the year.