Olive tree

Faithless Babii

Hello !
We had to downsize to half a homestead due to my work situation drying up in the pandemic a little. So pennies saved by downsizing. Now is the chance to do something new and Im going with a Tuscany theme. I have searched inworld and on the market place for a mesh olive tree or tree's. Ive found plenty of non mesh types that are really dated and dont compare to the new style of trees in mesh. I have one by 3D trees which is sculpted and looks a bit dated.
Little Branch has an olive pergola (I bought it) and some scrubby wild olive bushes (bought) but Id really LOVE to get some mesh olive trees. Id like to scatter them around with abandon so not too high in Li.

Anyone seen anything?
Thank you :)

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
One of my go to places for anything plant is T-Spot.
EDIT: thought I found an olive tree there but it just was a tree with olive colored foilage - doh

But you will find grapes there and citrus trees (both also fitting a Tuscany theme)
PS: Visit Mystical Rentals in SL.They have a Tuscany themed show sim adjacent to their office, edit their trees and find out which they use 🐱

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions: Faithless Babii

Faithless Babii

EDIT: thought I found an olive tree there but it just was a tree with olive colored foilage - doh

But you will find grapes there and citrus trees (both also fitting a Tuscany theme)
PS: Visit Mystical Rentals in SL.They have a Tuscany themed show sim adjacent to their office, edit their trees and find out which they use 🐱
Thanks so much for the tips ! xx

Faithless Babii

WOW that was a brilliant place to look at - thanks so much. It gave me loads of ideas :)

• 1Love
Reactions: Fionalein

Maitimo

mostly 'armless
SL Rez
I have a Tuscany style home too. I have olive trees from *Thus Magic*, and I also found an olive press on the MP by Francine Brandi. It rezzes out a bit big but it's mod and shrinks down nicely.

• 1Like
Reactions: Khamon