Nudity and the like in pictures.

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
I've been noticing a few of the photos being posted in the SL photography threads contain some mild nudity. Personally I've been avoiding anything above pg in my own posts, but as someone who started one of these threads I feel a certain level of responsibility and before it runs completely away, I thought it might be an idea to get an official VVO policy.

So I guess what I'm asking, where do we stand on nudity in images? Do we allow it? Should it be verboten? Is it okay if it's behind spoiler tags? What works best for keeping the board out of trouble?

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Not sure of date/postcount
Just an opinion but I am in favor of nsfw spoilers. The rare nsfw photos I may post once in a blue moon, I’ll always put behind a spoiler because that’s my own preference while surfing. I don’t think that hinders free expression.

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
Thanks, Cris. That's more or less what I expected you to say, I just thought it best to address the question explicitly since I know it caused some issues back at SLU.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
Personally, I’m in favor of mild nudity.
That aside, I sure hope that if/when I post anything out of bounds that anyone will say “Uh? Hey 👋, ya gone too far there.”
Sometimes I can’t tell how far I’ve gone.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Personally, I’m in favor of mild nudity.
That aside, I sure hope that if/when I post anything out of bounds that anyone will say “Uh? Hey 👋, ya gone too far there.”
Sometimes I can’t tell how far I’ve gone.
Sipping from the Tabasco bottle isn't that great for the brain then in the long term?

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
Nah. It’s the bourbon 🥃 that does that. Well and, the weed prolly doesn’ help.

Teh ‘basco is just my favorite soft drink, a taste enhancer n’ a personal lubricant.

Last edited:

Bea McMahon

Sister Jazz
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Is the NSFW spoiler tag something that is part of the forum function? Or is it something we have to get from elsewhere? I have seen such things, but I have never done it.

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
Is the NSFW spoiler tag something that is part of the forum function? Or is it something we have to get from elsewhere? I have seen such things, but I have never done it.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Bea McMahon