Nook presents... RuPaul's Drag Race!

Added to Calendar: 07-03-20

Anouk

Event Date and Time
3pm SLT Friday 3rd July 2020
Event Link
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Annelie/39/154/3786

So I've been binge watching RuPaul's drag race and got inspired to host our own faaaablous drag show daaaahling!

Music compiled by Cristiano Midnight and myself (I interfered šŸ˜).

Now you have the opportunity to let your inner Queen shine. I want to see your most outrageous, stunning, faaaabulous outfits. The more costume changes the better! Strut your gorgeousness on the catwalk.

We have dressing rooms and champagne and prizes for the best outfits so ....gentlemen....start your engines....and may the best woman win!

Tonight - Doors open NOW

Last edited:

Roxie Marten

A member in good standing of the usual suspects
SL Rez
Joined SLU
After RuPaul said transgender was "Drag with a expensive operation" He can piss off as far as I am concerned

• 1Eye Roll
Reactions: Anouk

Anouk

After RuPaul said transgender was "Drag with a expensive operation" He can piss off as far as I am concerned
Thanks for that Roxie. You do know this isn't the real RuPaul, right? It's called having a bit of fun. But thanks again for your input.

Roxie Marten

A member in good standing of the usual suspects
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Thanks for that Roxie. You do know this isn't the real RuPaul, right? It's called having a bit of fun. But thanks again for your input.
You are still supporting him

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: Anouk

Anouk

Thanks Cris - that really was a blast. Everyone's costumes were amazing. And a well deserved win by Miss Lucy Knickers.