Nobody Cares: PRS

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
If those are indeed bottles of wine, and that room is as warm as most american homes, they'll all be vinegar by the time they're opened...
It's probably a highly zone-controlled environment with a special air duct system hidden behind the racks.

Or, she would never notice the difference.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Lexxi

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
If those are indeed bottles of wine, and that room is as warm as most american homes, they'll all be vinegar by the time they're opened...
I dunno. I recently uncorked a bottle of Chilean chardonnay that I'd kept in a kitchen cupboard in four different homes since I bought it (from a vineyard in Chile) in 2004, and it was actually still tasty. I guess it depends on the wine.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I dunno. I recently uncorked a bottle of Chilean chardonnay that I'd kept in a kitchen cupboard in four different homes since I bought it (from a vineyard in Chile) in 2004, and it was actually still tasty. I guess it depends on the wine.
It might go bad quickly, but worry not. You’re one of the best drunkposters in the business.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
And, of course, while it's true Alfred is at a greater risk of dying from Covid-19 than is Robin, the boy wonder runs at least a 15% chance of being so badly affected by the virus that he, himself, needs hospital care at a time when potentially 60% or more of the hospital staff are absent from work because they are themselves ill or self-isolating.

All this is on top of the hospital's normal workload, and I don't care how generous the Wayne Foundation are, the local hospitals just won't be able to cope with that sort of extra pressure and demand on their beds, ventilators and other resources.

Meanwhile, of course, Gotham City's emergency services and first responders will themselves be severely understaffed, for the same reason as the medics -- they're all falling ill and self-isolating, too -- thus giving the dynamic duo plenty extra to do.

Last edited:

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Given that an overwhelming number of the Gotham PD, as well as the staff of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate Prison are henchmen for various criminals, that may reduce crime. For the incarcerated population, they have the advantage the Gotham has an unusually high number of doctors in custody.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I'm not sure what her point is beyond making it clear she's blonde, and cannot form a coherent observation.
I have worked hard to try and keep myself from instinctively falling back on bad habits (like resorting to language that re-enforces misogynistic tropes) but jfc these FOX Barbie bitches are a pathetic pox on all women.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I want to take a second to explain my absolute disdain for those like the above Barbie who is upset she cannot get her nails and hair done.

I've read about what death looks like for this disease. People are terrified/partially out of their mind gasping for breath, coughing up bubbles, in such terror that they try to take out their ventilators. This is all happening in a hospital where their loved ones cannot be by nature of safety concerns surrounded by doctors who are doing their very most to help them but can never take the place of family.

So, yeah..fuck her and all others who are incapable of thinking of anyone but themselves.