Nobody Cares: PRS

Grandma Bates

Only mostly banned....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
Yes
SLU Posts
While folks have been enthralled at George Soros' efforts to manipulate Alex Jones' lawyers into conspiring to tell the truth, there has been some trademark drama between Shaquille O’Neal and his son, Shaqir O’Neal. (For non-USAsians, Shaquille O’Neal is a popular former athlete turned business mogul.) The management company representing Shaqir O'Neal tried to trademark his name, and the management company for his father opposed the deal on the grounds that the two names are too similar.

No word from Alex Jones as to why Israel's Mossad has been trying to sew strife in the O'Neal household.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Texas' governing asshole, Greg Abbott, reminded himself that it is happier to give than to receive. So in a rare mood of sharing joy and giving away something for almost free, he started driving immigrants with buses to NYC and Washington, D.C.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Texas' governing asshole, Greg Abbott, reminded himself that it is happier to give than to receive. So in a rare mood of sharing joy and giving away something for almost free, he started driving immigrants with buses to NYC and Washington, D.C.

...and our first ambassador to Texas will be the grandson of someone he bused up north.

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
And today the verdict on punitive damages.

Actual damages (loss to the families from all causes, including emotional distress): $4.2 million.
Punitive damages (to discourage this type of behavior and punish Jones): $45.2 million.
Total damages: $49.4 million.

This is the first trial. He already had a default judgement in a second trial with damages to be determined.

• 1ROFL
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Govi and Marita

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

John 18:6 said:
When Jesus said, “I am he,” they drew back and fell to the ground.
I guess now we know why they acted that way.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
This doesn't change my mind that Dems don't actually have full control of the Senate. Every Dem bill that passes has to do it through a gauntlet of one senator who is notoriously hostile to his party's platform and (to a lesser extent) another who will cheerfully gut bills she would otherwise fully support in exchange for the optics of "reaching across the aisle", even if it leads to the bill completely failing in the end.

Having said that though, this bill passing makes me happy. Every bit of progress is progress.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
and (to a lesser extent) another who will cheerfully gut bills she would otherwise fully support in exchange for the optics of "reaching across the aisle", even if it leads to the bill completely failing in the end.
I think she's an overgrown "pick me girl", she probably spent too much time hanging with vaping bearded "libertarian rationalist" guys. I think it is why she keeps sucking up to conservative men.

Having said that though, this bill passing makes me happy. Every bit of progress is progress.
Indeed.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
Epilogue to the Ahmaud Arbery trial:

Racist father and son will die in prison. Good riddance.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
That's great, since no one is saying otherwise.
No one here, maybe - as near as I can tell, most all of us have a passing or better understanding of US Civics - but the number of people I've seen who claim that Dems control all three branches of Government [again, the Senate is not a separate branch from the House.] is part of why I'm starting a civics based channel.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
lol this stuff is still around

Conspiracy theory about 'new world order' won't save Vancouver home from foreclosure, judge rules

According to a recent B.C. Supreme Court ruling, Lew appealed a foreclosure order on her Vancouver home on the basis that something called NESARA/GESARA had been enacted and all credit card, mortgage and other bank debt would be wiped out in a "jubilee" of forgiveness.

"She asserted that it involves resignation of world leaders, new currencies that will be backed by gold, and a more harmonious and peaceful world where the enslavement qualities of debt will be abolished."
The sad thing about all this is, one of the originators of the NESARA conspiracy theory built a Ponzi scheme out of it, and he was charged and convicted for fraud like over a decade ago and ordered to pay restitution, but more than half the victims refused to ever claim their portion of the restitution because they still believe in the conspiracy theory and have been told by other believers that not accepting their court-awarded repayment means their money "stays invested" - meaning they'll be rich when "official disclosure" eventually happens.