Nobody Cares: PRS

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Ben Shapiro calling anyone side a "garbage human being".

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
It's important free speech when corporations are spending money on GOP causes. Only when it gets too "woke" is the Invisible Hand suddenly a problem.

See like, if I was in Congress right now, I would be very loudly offering to team up with Mitch to regulate tf out of corporate political spending.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Alex Salmond, as I recall, was also a strong supporter of Donald Trump and his golf course, Trump International Golf Links, Scotland, which is in his constituency, until he fell out with him.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I believe the word INTERESTING is necessary here.

A bizarre moment happened in the bankruptcy trial of the National Rifle Association (NRA) Wednesday. According to Law and Crime News investigative reporter Adam Klasfeld, who is there live-tweeting the proceedings, a Russia reference popped up in an odd place.

Looking at expenditures from the NRA, the Brewer law firm sent the NRA an invoice to general counsel John Frazer's office in 2020 for $59,155.25. It was marked "Russia."
Sadly, lawyers on the NRA side of the court room cried foul, and it was stricken from the record.

So close...

• 1Interesting
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
The infrastructure bill's hidden labor law agenda (msn.com)

President Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure bill, the so-called American Jobs Plan, contains buried treasures ... for labor unions. Touted as an effort to bolster this country's crumbling infrastructure while creating jobs, the plan stealthily incorporates major provisions of the Protecting the Right to Organize Act (PRO Act) of 2021. Buried in the bill are labor law provisions that some critics say are a ploy by the Biden administration to avoid an anticipated Senate filibuster of the Pro Act.

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
"If you want to open an existing iTunes library with Music, you have to hold down control-option-something while starting it, and then it will ask you to select the library, now we don't provide a menu option or preference pane or document this anywhere because we're trying to be more like Windows."