Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Austria, I think, is a country that never had to confront its past in the same way Germany did. I used to work with a Dutch man who had been interned in a concentration camp during the Nazi occupation for refusing to be conscripted into German army and who later went to work for the United Nations, where he found himself working for Kurt Waldheim in Vienna.
Japan is in the same league here with Austria.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Arkady Arkright

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Here’s Popehat making fun of them.

John Matze in his letter said:
When you disagree with someone, posting pictures of your fecal matter in the comments section WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
People DO that???

Yet another reason why I'm glad these classless morons have left traditional social media for that right-wing toilet!

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
A federal judge in New York City on Saturday said Chad Wolf has not been acting lawfully as the chief of Homeland Security and that, as such, his suspension of protections for a class of migrants brought to the United States illegally as children is invalid.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in June that the Trump administration wrongly tried to shut down protections under the Obama-era legislation known as DACA, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. On July 28, Wolf nonetheless suspended DACA pending review.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) was shredded online after attacking the election count because there were thousands of votes that haven’t yet been counted in Puerto Rico.

As an elected official Cornyn should probably know that since it isn’t a state, Puerto Rico doesn’t get a say in the U.S. presidential election.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Has anyone mentioned this, yet? If so, I may have missed it. When Trumpists yammer on about deep state they somehow seem to miss people like Erik Prince and the Mercer family (also known for Cambridge Analytica and Breitbart). I posted this about Prince in another thread, but will put it here as well. The man is basically conducting psy-ops on the American public and the Mercer family is putting their money into heavily propagandized media.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Preaching to the choir for most here, but the BBC reel is only 5 minutes long...

I'd like more on the "banning."

• 1Agree
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

So that's when they start inviting Democrats, eh? :hellokitty: