Nobody Cares: PRS

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
There's been a bunch of gadgets you can stick to your engine to "improve your mileage" that are basically steampunk cosplay for your car.
Yeah I remember there were these supposedly magnetic rings you were supposed to clamp around your fuel lines which would "align the gasoline particles" and lead to higher gas mileage because EFFING MAGNETS THAT'S WHY

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
I'm fond of the "electric turbos." XD

Any fan powerful enough to do anything (which they aren't) will be such a drain on the alternator that it'd cancel out.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
He ended up telling the news a not quite accurate story, the news ran the interview, then got the bow footage and ran an update to the story calling his bullshit.

And in some tweet somewhere dude claiming to be an insurance agent said effectively “GOOD LUCK, BUDDY!”

Arkady Arkright

Side note: The difference between firearms and not firearms.

That's not a crossbow, it's a compound bow. A crossbow is like a pistol, anyone can pick it up and shoot it, albiet not very well - a bow like that guy was using takes a lot of practice. Also, a bow like that can do a lot of damage to a person, especially if using hunting arrows. We did a demonstration in our archery club once, to prove a point to a sceptic. We put a leg of pork in denim jeans and shot it with a bow just like, that from 50 yards - went through denim and flesh and actually split the bone inside.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I'd seen the comic before but never read it in full. These panels seems relevant to the situation in the US right now:

And if you consider buddy's car flipped and burnt: (tongue in cheek)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
There's a reason, I think, why Robin Hood and his Merry Men were represented as archers in the tales, using the commoners' weapon against the aristocrats.