Nobody Cares: PRS

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I’m not gonna stop ripping these guys :)

Nevertheless, I imagine that, on balance, the citizens of Prague were more pleased than not when General Vlasov and his Russian Liberation Army switched sides for a second time and started fighting alongside the Czech partisans against the Germans during the Prague Uprising in 1945, before the Red Army arrived.

• 1Like
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield and Govi

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
Nevertheless, I imagine that, on balance, the citizens of Prague were more pleased than not when General Vlasov and his Russian Liberation Army switched sides for a second time and started fighting alongside the Czech partisans against the Germans during the Prague Uprising in 1945, before the Red Army arrived.
I see no reason to not watch Wilson and his gang like hawks. :)

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Only in America: patented grapes with an EULA printed on its plastic bag: "the recipient of the produce contained in this package agrees not to propagate or reproduce any portion of this produce, including "but not limited to" seeds, stems, tissue, and fruit."

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Only in America: patented grapes with an EULA printed on its plastic bag: "the recipient of the produce contained in this package agrees not to propagate or reproduce any portion of this produce, including "but not limited to" seeds, stems, tissue, and fruit."

I guess even the plastic packaging can't be reused.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
LOL, some small-time grape farmer trying to Monsanto his fruit. "If you plant one of these and make your own grapes I'm going to sue you."

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
LOL, some small-time grape farmer trying to Monsanto his fruit. "If you plant one of these and make your own grapes I'm going to sue you."
Good luck in finding out I'm doing that, Uvasoft!

• 2Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Govi

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I didn't say it was a "good" reminder.