Nobody Cares: PRS

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
When you can't win the votes, and when you can't suppress the votes, and when you can't steal the votes, you...

In a Wall Street Journal op-ed titled “Make the Senate Great Again,” Sasse called for an end to the amendment, among other changes to the Senate “aimed at promoting debate, not ending it.”

He also recommended abolishing standing committees, requiring senators to show up for debates, implementing 12-year term limits, and requiring senators to live together in dorms when in Washington.
He want's to turn back the clock to the early 1800s.

Sasse asked: “What would the Founding Fathers think of America if they came back to life?” Since they'd be skeletal zombies, probably not much.

bubblesort

Also... I can't be the only one who giggles like Beavis & Butthead every time a journalist tells me about the massive poll worker shortage. I mean, I know it's a serious issue, but my sense of humor hasn't changed that much since middle school. Can we call them something else?

• 1Eye Roll
Reactions: Govi

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
🤪:ROFLMAO:🙃

The former NBC News and Fox News Channel anchor confirmed Thursday what many media-industry observers have long suspected: She’s going the independent route.

Kelly will launch Devil May Care Media, a production company that will back podcasts and other shows built around the latest news, current events, legal and cultural issues. The shows will contain “the same tough, fair, smart perspective” that Kelly burnished during her heyday as a primetime anchor on Fox News and a morning anchor on NBC. Her first project: A new podcast, “The Megyn Kelly Show,” that is expected to debut the week of September 28.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Also... I can't be the only one who giggles like Beavis & Butthead every time a journalist tells me about the massive poll worker shortage. I mean, I know it's a serious issue, but my sense of humor hasn't changed that much since middle school. Can we call them something else?
Completely not getting this.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
"Poll workers" sounds like "pole workers," which makes me picture strippers. Because I have the sense of humor of a middle schooler, LOL
Ah, I thought you were going for poll (i.e. pole i.e. penis) shrinkage.

• 1LOL
Reactions: bubblesort

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts