Nobody Cares: PRS

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Oh my oh my oh my...

More recently, on June 16, the 51-year-old Jones—a Yale Law School-trained attorney and former green energy jobs adviser in the Obama administration—provoked even more liberal distress and anger when he ladled praise on a so-called police reform initiative by President Donald Trump.

In this instance, however, he was slyly applauding himself.

Jones went on CNN’s Inside Politics with John King and Anderson Cooper 360 to enthusiastically commend Trump’s executive order—even as it was being criticized as cynical and unproductive by the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and “delusional” by the Color of Change, an influential racial justice organization that Jones himself co-founded in 2005.

CNN viewers weren’t informed that he had actually attended secret White House meetings with his new friend Jared Kushner, discussing ways to frame the presidential project.

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Not only crazy but also a fan of H P Lovecraft and Charles Stross.
That's just ones literary choices. Nothing crazy there. (What's wrong with Stross?)

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
That's just ones literary choices. Nothing crazy there. (What's wrong with Stross?)
Nothing. Penguins going crazy and heading for the middle of Antarctica brought to mind Beyond the Mountains of Madness and that, in turn, reminded me of Stross' novella A Colder War, which is where SECRET INDIGO MARCH SNIPE comes from.

Last edited:
  • 1Flower
Reactions: Free

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
It's responding to eldritch cries of Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!” that only it can hear, which compel it to travel ceaselessly to beyond the Mountains of Madness.

I thought this was classified SECRET INDIGO MARCH SNIPE, though.
Innula, I now have to redraft the mental image of you which I had carefully but unconsciously constructed from Phyllida of Rumpole of the Bailey fame. I see you now also on occasion hiding in a panelled and well appointed cloakroom with Bernhard Wooley from Yes Minister, the two of you giggling and snorting as you both respectively read off passages from the books you each hide to distract yourselves while working.

Last edited:
  • 1Flower
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts