VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
OMG

• 1bag of dicks
Reactions: Govi

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
As we all know some idiots in the UK have been burning down 5G equipment because they believed it is linked to the spread of COVID19.

Now some con artists have been selling the same pack of idiots "5G bio shields" equipped with "proprietary holographhic nano-layer catalyst technology" on roder ro "remediation of all harmful radiations, electro smog and biohazard pollution." Lucky for us it comes in the form of an USB key.

Such high technology of course comes with a nice price tag - 350 US$ per key. And there are people around which bought that stuff.

What the people get in reality is an outdated 128 MB USB stick with a fancy sticker attached to it which is probably worth around 1-2 US$. Some people were amazed that those are still around, because the lowest size you can get today on recent sticks is around a few gigs.

Please don’t buy this fake $350 anti-5G USB stick

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
As we all know some idiots in the UK have been burning down 5G equipment because they believed it is linked to the spread of COVID19.

Now some con artists have been selling the same pack of idiots "5G bio shields" equipped with "proprietary holographhic nano-layer catalyst technology" on roder ro "remediation of all harmful radiations, electro smog and biohazard pollution." Lucky for us it comes in the form of an USB key.

Such high technology of course comes with a nice price tag - 350 US$ per key. And there are people around which bought that stuff.

What the people get in reality is an outdated 128 MB USB stick with a fancy sticker attached to it which is probably worth around 1-2 US$. Some people were amazed that those are still around, because the lowest size you can get today on recent sticks is around a few gigs.

A fool and his money...

Tigar

A Most Inappropriate Tigar 🐯
SL Rez
Joined SLU
🌟not on file
SLU Posts

That reminds me of the “shields” you could buy and wear in SL that supposedly would protect you from having what you wore being. Inspected by others.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Sid

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
That reminds me of the “shields” you could buy and wear in SL that supposedly would protect you from having what you wore being. Inspected by others.
A bit like my idea for remote feng shui for the office -- businesses email me the office address and the floor plans, and I'll email them my recommended layout.

No disruptive visits, and perfect social distancing.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
$1.64 each here. Shipping is $6.01 for 10. Free logo with 10 or more. US $1.64 40% OFF|(Over 10pcs Free Logo)USB Flash Drive 2.0 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB Pen Drive Pendrive Memory Stick U Disk 128MB Promotional Bulk Gifts|USB Flash Drives| - AliExpress

Arkady Arkright

This won't go anywhere, since the Director of Public Prosecutions has the power to take over a private prosecution and distinue it as not being in the public interest to proceed, but it potentially puts a great deal of pressure on the government to order an impartial inquiry.
Which they won't, because their majority continues allowing them to not give a shit about anything they don't themselves care about.

• 1Eye Roll
Reactions: Tirellia

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Which they won't, because their majority continues allowing them to not give a shit about anything they don't themselves care about.
I dunno. I think it might be difficult for the DPP to argue before a judge that it's not in the public interest to proceed with the case and simply drop it, since the allegation is one of misconduct in public office by one of the DPP's cabinet colleagues in a matter that has caused general public disquiet, regardless of party affiliation, and particularly after the Dominic Cummings debacle.

Arkady Arkright

I dunno. I think it might be difficult for the DPP to argue before a judge that it's not in the public interest to proceed with the case and simply drop it, since the allegation is one of misconduct in public office by one of the DPP's cabinet colleagues in a matter that has caused general public disquiet, regardless of party affiliation, and particularly after the Dominic Cummings debacle.
Can't see our biased Attorney General being much help though...

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Can't see our biased Attorney General being much help though...
No, but since he's burned up so much political capital over Cummings, Johnson might be wary of upsetting his MPs and (almost certainly) The Mail again so soon.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
There's been a bunch of gadgets you can stick to your engine to "improve your mileage" that are basically steampunk cosplay for your car.