Nobody Cares: PRS

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Students break into school-cop's office, steal rifle and tactical vest

Officials said the sheriff’s department issued AR-15 and a tactical vest were stolen from Red Boiling Springs School in Macon County.

Macon County Superintendent Tony Boles told News 2 the SRO’s office at the school was broken into overnight. The gun and a tactical vest were taken.

Boles said the school was put on lockdown procedures and the students were “never in any danger.” He said parents weren’t notified because the investigation was ongoing and they didn’t want to cause panic.

The AR-15 and vest were recovered in the woods in Macon County.
Both the suspects turned themselves in to police.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Ooops... The Observer (The Guardian's sister paper, with whom it shares a site and printing presses) has managed to confuse Sajid Javid, the new Conservative Chancellor of the Exchequer, with Sadiq Khan, London's Labour Mayor and Trump's bête noire.

The "sons of Pakistani bus drivers" bit is a joke against himself because, while it's true and both politicians have frequently mentioned their mutual background, during the Conservative leadership elections he was criticised for mentioning introducing his personal history at every possible opportunity.

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Make me supreme ruler! I'll show you all what apocalyptic incompetence looks like! 🤪

eta: Darnk tor Royal Vizier.
Pssht, screw that.

Make me supreme ruler. I won't even pretend I could stop the downward spiral of civilization even if I wanted to. I simply pledge to spend the last of humanity's dwindling time and the earth's vanishing resources to throw an everyone's-invited party so cosmically epic that even the most cynical and misanthropic among you, as you eventually asphyxiate from toxic pollution or broil to death under a runaway greenhouse effect, will take your last breath with a smile on your face while the words "worth it" echo through your fading mind.

Jopsy Pendragon

Just another pedestrian on the interstate.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Men, of course, have never "malfunctioned" and destroyed civilizations. No, not at all! :rolleyes:
That's because when it comes to testosterone poisoning, it's always "that time of the month"! ;)