Nobody Cares if it's Off Topic

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
It's not *that* pretty darn good. They're "unlimited" plan goes to $40 for 3 month prepay after the first 3. It stays at $30 "unlimited" if you prepay a full year. I do like that they slow data rates (but by how much?) rather than start charging extra if you go over on a plan during the month, so you never get an extra charge and you never fully lose access.
It's better than the plan I'm on. I'm paying $50 a month for unlimited everything, but data throughput is capped at 3Mbps, and they can throttle me after using 25GB. I can pay a little more each month to remove the bandwidth cap, but I haven't had the need to yet. Oh, and hotspot is extra.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I completely misread that and was expecting 'Walking Dead' Barbie. Which would certainly have been an interesting take.

You can find some possibly through Etsy or eBay, but not at your local Toys "R" Us (if you still have one).

Or, maybe this could be called a Walking Dead Barbie? Barbara (TV Series)

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I completely misread that and was expecting 'Walking Dead' Barbie. Which would certainly have been an interesting take.
Oh, good! I'm glad I'm not the only one expecting to see a zombie Barbie!

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Oh, it's a Canadian thing. Nevermind... (although that is quite the reverse wheelie!)

• 1Like
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Oh, it's a Canadian thing. Nevermind... (although that is quite the reverse wheelie!)
I'd love to know how fast that truck was going before becoming an 18-wheel pole-vault!

• 1Agree
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Twitter thread.

bubblesort

The aliens are here! They could have landed anywhere in the world, but they chose to come to a beautiful, scenic suburb of Newark, NJ. They really need better tour guides.

• 1Facepalm
  • 1ROFL
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Govi

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
The aliens are here! They could have landed anywhere in the world, but they chose to come to a beautiful, scenic suburb of Newark, NJ. They really need better tour guides.

They're fiendishly clever -- they've disguised the mothership as the Goodyear blimp. WE WILL NEVER DEFEAT SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS! :freakout:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
They're fiendishly clever -- they've disguised the mothership as the Goodyear blimp. WE WILL NEVER DEFEAT SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS! :freakout:
I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to see alien spacecrafts disguised as blimps rather than undisguised spaceships. That way I can go about my day, instead of regularly having to pull out my phone to take bad videos of them.

SL Rez
SLU Posts

There have been some strange sightings in this country such as when this group saw a leprauchaun in Mobile, Alabama.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: bubblesort