Nobody cares if it is the most wonderful time of the year. The X-mas 2021 thread.

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
I want an official Red Ryder carbine action 650 shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and that thing that tells time.

It saddens me to no end that Daisy did not release the "Christmas Wish edition" till just last year and it is Wal-Mart only. Though Ralphie must be misremembering because the only one that had all the features mentioned back in the old days was the Buck. The Red Ryder doesn't shoot pellets though. More seriously my Dad didn't buy me an air rifle till I was 13/14. He thought about getting a Red Ryder like he had, but decided it would be better to get me a proper air rifle a couple of years later when I'd be more likely to treat it with respect and follow safety rules and his own separate rules on top of that. My dad had some bad experiences with relatives not following safety rules while hunting when he was in his 20's.

Unlike some of my schoolmates, I never shot a BB gun at another person and didn't have any accidents.

• 1Like
Reactions: Sid

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤

Are there really people putting this in their Christmas tree?

• 2lolwut?
Reactions: Lexxi and Govi

Free

When The Onion asks, I answer.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
After 365 days I'm free! Time for my song to be played incessantly

Zordon: Mariah Repulsa has escaped, play the much superior cover of All I Want for Christmas Is You, by Olivia Olson from Love Actually.