Nobody Cares about TV and Film

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Watched Midsommar last night (fitting time to watch it). Weird. Kept me glued, though. I liked it.

Free

I post a lot
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I watched The Sea Beast tonight.

It's a nicely told and beautifully animated little gem of a film. There were moments when I was absolutely captivated by what was I seeing on screen.

THUMB UP.

Free

I post a lot
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

More fun stuff (hopefully!) to watch.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi

Jopsy Pendragon

No choice? No freedom.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Is anyone else watching "Only Murders in the Building"? (Hulu / Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez)

There's only a few episodes available so far and I'm so completely and totally hooked! I can't wait for more! :)
Necro-replying to myself to say that season 2 is rolling out at the moment, with a new episode every week.

I -literally- fell off my couch laughing so hard at one point. I love this show so damned much! =D

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Has anyone here been watching Julia on HBO Max? It's about Julia Child and it's one of the most entertaining and funny shows I've seen in a while.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Free

Free

I post a lot
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Has anyone here been watching Julia on HBO Max? It's about Julia Child and it's one of the most entertaining and funny shows I've seen in a while.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

Noodles

At least I tried to try.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Target offered me 4 months free of AppleTV and they have been ruthlessly advertising this movie Luck on Paramount+, so heck, why not.

One of the things I have started doing with these servixes is skimming through all of the movies and making a list of what I care about maybe watching. (I don't super care about shows aside from a few select things)

And wow, the library seems.... Incredibly anemic.

Like, there is some interesting stuff there, but not a lot, over all, movies or TV.

Also, how much Inuse Apple. I had to update my credit card. The address on file was 12 years+ old.

• 1Beer
Reactions: Isabeau