Nobody cares about food.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Today around dinnertime somewhere in NL:

When I first saw that picture, my first thought was that a pizza had sex with a fruitcake and that was the result. Having watched the video, however, I'm genuinely intrigued. I'll have to try that sometime.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Did you know that in 2015 Nestle ditched the Wonka Candy Company branding on those candies? Stuff like Nerds, Laffy Taffy, and Gobstoppers used to have Wonka brand labels. I never even noticed when they stopped, but evidently that was on purpose, Nestle did a promotion where they used some "throwback" packaging for a limited time - you know, that thing that soda companies love to do every once in a while - except when the "throwback" promotion ended, they didn't go back to the modern Wonka-branded packages, they suddenly had "Nestle Candy Shop" branding instead. No announcements or anything.

Nestle flat-out owned the mark, so continuing to use it wasn't costing them anything and I'm not sure why they'd give it up like that. I'm not saying what Nestle did in this case was "bad" or anything; I'm more just surprised at myself for never noticing the change.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

I suspect for most of us, it's lower than that.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I want this. No crackers or bread with it. Just scrape it with my teeth into my mouth. So good.

These things are AMAZING

OMG

No words

There's a few different brands but I've never tasted one that got it wrong.

And yeah, crackers, toast, pretzels - one person I know has them with apple slices, and you might think apple slices wouldn't go with cheese like I did, but I found out I was wrong (your mileage may vary). But it is definitely every bit as good all alone. ^^

• 1Love

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
These things are AMAZING

OMG

No words

There's a few different brands but I've never tasted one that got it wrong.

And yeah, crackers, toast, pretzels - one person I know has them with apple slices, and you might think apple slices wouldn't go with cheese like I did, but I found out I was wrong (your mileage may vary). But it is definitely every bit as good all alone. ^^
Dude. Have a slice of cheddar or even American on hot apple pie some time. (Preferably in the winter or in "see your breath" air conditioning. I do realize you are sweltering down there.) Any decent diner knows how to do this. If they don't, you can educate them and give them a culinary breakthrough. Heck, I think even Denny's offers this. Or maybe it's Marie Callender ... I dunno, but I've seen it on menus.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Yep, cheese is yummy on apple pie. I always have to decide between that and whipped cream. On hot apple pie it melts into it and enhances the flavor in particular for dutch apple pie, which is my favorite. Same with the cheese, but I never do both together.

• 1Like

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I MICROWAVED A HAMBURGER PATTY FROM RAW TO MAKE A CHEESE BURGER, DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!!

*Wolverine claws made with forks*

• 1Yay!