Nobody cares about food.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Wawa is a huge chain of convenience stores / gas stations in the NE. They are everywhere in NJ. They specialize in making super customized and delicious sandwiches. They put Subway in far shame. I got adventurous today and tried this combination. It's pretty good.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
There is a small chain of 54 sandwich shops that spans the length of California's Central Valley from Bakersfield to Stockton, mainly along the east side of the valley (with a location in San Luis Obispo and one north of Monterey) called Deli Delicious. Their sandwiches - hot or cold - are simply amazing! I only wish there was one near where I work.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Made peanut butter bread today and wonder why its not more common, like it just seems like something that would be moreso than it is, like banana bread is.

Also need to make peanut butter banana bread.
Are you willing to share your peanut butter bread recipe?

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Made peanut butter bread today and wonder why its not more common, like it just seems like something that would be moreso than it is, like banana bread is.

Also need to make peanut butter banana bread.
I have actually never heard of peanut butter bread before. Got a recipe to share?

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Here's a great flourless recipe for peanut butter bread, for you keto-ish folk...

(I've used sugar when I make it, because SUGAR.)

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Here's a great flourless recipe for peanut butter bread, for you keto-ish folk...

What are lg. eggs?

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I have actually never heard of peanut butter bread before. Got a recipe to share?
Are you willing to share your peanut butter bread recipe?
It's not my recipe, got it from glenn and friends cooking on youtube and he got it out of a cookbook, if you search it out on youtube it's one of their most recent vids.

Also id up the sugar a little from the orignal.

Ava Glasgow

Ava Ava hot like lava
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Damn that looks good. I think I might try it as muffins with Lily's dark chocolate chips!

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Sandwich steak was very thin slices of top round, cooked in olive oil and sweet onions. Served with melted Havarti cheese on wheat toast. So good I had 2!
Someone I met in SL last week told me about a Chinese place near where they live that makes steak-and-cheese eggrolls.