Nobody cares about food.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Making Tandori Chicken tonight in my big green egg. Apricot/Saffron Basmati rice and Tabouleh salad with fresh mint for side dishes. I baked a pineapple upside down cake earlier today in honor of Sid. :flower:

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Making an oven baked omelet tonight with mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, ham and cheese. Also making a small garden salad. I haven't tried a baked omelet yet but since you don't use any oil, I'm betting it has fewer calories and is better for you. I just hope it tastes as good as a fried one.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Making an oven baked omelet tonight with mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, ham and cheese. Also making a small garden salad. I haven't tried a baked omelet yet but since you don't use any oil, I'm betting it has fewer calories and is better for you. I just hope it tastes as good as a fried one.
Something I've been wanting to try:

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Can now confirm the Canada Dry Zero Sugar ginger ale is acceptable. :)

Just waiting for the Sunkist stuff to show up somewhere now.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I don't know if the formulas and names are the same on both sides of the pond, but over here Pepsi Max is by far the best diet cola and enjoyable,
And I agree that the rest of the diet cola brands available here are not that great either.

Last edited:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Honestly I've found it's diet cola that sucks the most, every other diet soda I've tried has been fine.

Diet cola sux.
Back when I drank sodas, I was a Diet Pepsi girl. Before that, there was the awesomeness that was Tab.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Who on Earth smells (or -- worse -- tastes) that Chef-Barf-O-Dee crap and thinks, "Needs lots more garlic powder?"
Me. :p

Those are spaghetti-o's with meatballs, though (better than chef-boy-r-dee dog-food meathings, but not by much). Which I will eat cold and right out of the can (but with moar garlic, some Valentina, and parmesan -- otherwise it's just ketchup which is meh).

Think of me as the anti-Darnk, there are few things I won't* eat. (Admittedly, I resort to spices/condiments a lot).

*Delicacy is a foreign word meaning one or more of the following:
  1. We literally have nothing else to eat.
  2. I dare you to eat that.
  3. Silly people will pay us silly amounts of money to eat . . . that.
Other thoughts: Fastest dinner, hah. Grab spoon, open can, douse with spices is way faster. Wtf is she putting milk in something with a tomato base for?

Last edited:

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Fastest dinner, hah. Grab spoon, open can is way faster.
In the immortal words of Maria Bamford, "Squeezy cheese on finger!"

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Clara D.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Me. :p

Those are spaghetti-o's with meatballs, though (better than chef-boy-r-dee dog-food meathings, but not by much). Which I will eat cold and right out of the can (but with moar garlic, some Valentina, and parmesan -- otherwise it's just ketchup which is meh).

Think of me as the anti-Darnk, there are few things I won't* eat. (Admittedly, I resort to spices/condiments a lot).

*Delicacy is a foreign word meaning one or more of the following:
  1. We literally have nothing else to eat.
  2. I dare you to eat that.
  3. Silly people will pay us silly amounts of money to eat . . . that.
Other thoughts: Fastest dinner, hah. Grab spoon, open can, douse with spices is way faster. Wtf is she putting milk in something with a tomato base for?
Spaghettios cold out of the can is my prefered way of eating them!!!!

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Honestly I've found it's diet cola that sucks the most, every other diet soda I've tried has been fine.

Diet cola sux.
I don't know if the formulas and names are the same on both sides of the pond, but over here Pepsi Max is by far the best diet cola and enjoyable,
And I agree that the rest of the diet cola brands available here are not that great either.
Well, there's a thing about how the major brands' original diet colas taste "so bad" to some, that some people don't realize.

Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke were some of the first diet sodas made, and they are NOT just Pepsi and Coke with an artificial sweetener. Diet Coke is not just "Coke with an artificial sweetener" - it's actually a completely different soda with a completely different recipe that has nothing in common with the "original" except for having some cola flavor in it. And same with Diet Pepsi.

Sodas like Pepsi Zero Sugar (what Pepsi Max is now called in the US) and Coke Zero are really "Pepsi" and "Coke" without sugar and with some other minor modifications. That's why they taste much more similar to the original sodas than Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Sid