Nobody cares about food.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Crayfish: The fresh crustacean aphrodisiac.

You learn something every day.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
I had some potatoes cut up for french fries so I decided to try poutine. I didn't have any cheese curds, so I used colby/jack instead. And I was out of watery gravy, so I just used a can of Hormel chili. Turned out pretty good.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I had some potatoes cut up for french fries so I decided to try poutine. I didn't have any cheese curds, so I used colby/jack instead. And I was out of watery gravy, so I just used a can of Hormel chili. Turned out pretty good.
You either just created or rediscovered Chiline.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Or Pouchili

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Véritable is one of “those people” in the recipe blog comments.

“That Irish stew looks delicious! I didn’t have potatoes, so went with pasta. I replaced the beef with chicken. My hubby isn’t too fond of gravy so we ate it dry... It was amazing, thanks!”

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
You either just created or rediscovered Chiline.
Or Pouchili
Or one of the high points of Northwest Ski Resort Cuisine; Chili Cheese Fries ....

*sigh* In my (brief) ski instructor days, I could teach classes all morning, power down a full helping of chili cheese fries, teach more classes in the afternoon, have a double bacon cheeseburger for dinner and STILL lose weight. Now -- after a day of that you'd probably have to wheel me out on a refrigerator dolly. :cry:

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I’d try it just to say I did but I wonder who was the first to try it and if it was anything like the first peanut butter and chocolate combo

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I’d try it just to say I did but I wonder who was the first to try it and if it was anything like the first peanut butter and chocolate combo
No, because it would gone like:

Pickle lover: Hey, you got cotton candy on my pickle!
Cotton Candy lover: Well you got pickle all over my cotton candy!
(Both toss out their food and buy more.)

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I ate chips earlier and it’s hot and humid here and I just found a chip piece stuck to my skin.

*munch* *munch*

“No one cares, Isabeau! God! What is it with this chick?!”

“But.. but.. this is the No One Cares thread. 😩

(Also, I think my muscle relaxant drug I’ve been taking every night makes me a little drunk, i.e. very yappy)

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I like medium-rare but when you ask for that in a restaurant, it often arrives medium.
I've reached a point where I refuse to order steak in restaurants. Even when I've gone to a steak restaurant! I have never received it cooked to my order. And I mean, never.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I'm not that picky with outdoor steaks.
As long as they are not totally raw or completely well done, I'm fine, as long as they have given the steak a few minutes to rest after the heating in a tinfoil.

• 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Steaks off the barbeque is a different matter. You get what you get. But I haven't been to a barbeque where they grilled steaks for a long time.