VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Town House Pretzel Thins are cleverly designed to look like pretzels, but no thought was really put into the Dipping Thins, which look like penises.

OK, some thought was put into the Dipping Thins. They're supposed to create the impression of a spoon, with the dipping end representing the bowl of a spoon. But all I see is a penis.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Making pickled eggs today. I bought some beet juice so that I can make them "pretty pink". Also making a ham, potatoes au gratin and some Brussels sprouts with bacon.

Joyous Eostre! Happy Passover, Happy Easter, future Happy Ramadan, Happy Hindi New Year and most of all, joyous spring. May it bring everyone renewal and life.

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It takes about two weeks for the pickling process to make the eggs tasty, but here they are.

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Mommy Milky💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I like cooking with glass pans but good lord the clacking.

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I started my homemade Limoncello today! 🍸 The lemon peels have to sit for a month in the alcohol (clear moonshine) before you can add the simple syrup and additional sugar, then it has to sit again for another month. My homemade Kahlua came out of the cupboard today after sitting for two months. It is SO good. 🍹 If the Limoncello turns out half way decent I'm going to try the same with oranges.