VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Free

Real life NFT
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Town House Pretzel Thins are cleverly designed to look like pretzels, but no thought was really put into the Dipping Thins, which look like penises.

OK, some thought was put into the Dipping Thins. They're supposed to create the impression of a spoon, with the dipping end representing the bowl of a spoon. But all I see is a penis.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Making pickled eggs today. I bought some beet juice so that I can make them "pretty pink". Also making a ham, potatoes au gratin and some Brussels sprouts with bacon.

Joyous Eostre! Happy Passover, Happy Easter, future Happy Ramadan, Happy Hindi New Year and most of all, joyous spring. May it bring everyone renewal and life.

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It takes about two weeks for the pickling process to make the eggs tasty, but here they are.

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Mommy Milky💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I like cooking with glass pans but good lord the clacking.

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I started my homemade Limoncello today! 🍸 The lemon peels have to sit for a month in the alcohol (clear moonshine) before you can add the simple syrup and additional sugar, then it has to sit again for another month. My homemade Kahlua came out of the cupboard today after sitting for two months. It is SO good. 🍹 If the Limoncello turns out half way decent I'm going to try the same with oranges.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Occam's razor suggests to me that Poe's law applies, as it were, so I'm going with that.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I got a kick out of this one. Yes, it's reddit, but I can attest that it's not just Iowans who do that. It's fairly prevalent in MN, too, probably a whole lot of other places that enjoy these types of salads, as well. It is particularly prevalent at picnics and potluck dinners. I've seen people leave salads on picnic tables in the hot sun or tables in the office for hours upon hours. With the spoon in the container it appears that this person was eating as they went. Nothing like the hothouse of a vehicle to um, temper, it.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I got a kick out of this one. Yes, it's reddit, but I can attest that it's not just Iowans who do that. It's fairly prevalent in MN, too, probably a whole lot of other places that enjoy these types of salads, as well. It is particularly prevalent at picnics and potluck dinners. I've seen people leave salads on picnic tables in the hot sun or tables in the office for hours upon hours. With the spoon in the container it appears that this person was eating as they went. Nothing like the hothouse of a vehicle to um, temper, it.

Mmm, nothing like a good case of food poisoning to complete the day.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I don't wish that upon anyone. I had it once from a chicken sandwich at Arby's. It knocked me down for the count. I don't play around with things like salads, as that person did in that image. Nope, nope, nope.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I don't wish that upon anyone. I had it once from a chicken sandwich at Arby's. It knocked me down for the count. I don't play around with things like salads, as that person did in that image. Nope, nope, nope.
I got it once from Long John Silver's back when I was 13. I spent the entire night camped over the toilet. It was horrible! To this day, I avoid both that restaurant and clams in general.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez

It's the starter yeast for Hamm's.