Nobody cares about food.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Fizzy!💀🎃⚧
Sep 19, 2018
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
By the way, I didn't get the Pollo Al Mattone at my company's Friday lunch. Apparently the restaurant was on their lunch menu...for lunch. So I had the Pollo Panini. Great sandwich, but the fries were too salty. I also dug part way through a shared sausage orecchiette dish which was pure enjoyment, even the sausage almost melted in your mouth.

Later, lots of frozen margaritas :cheers:
But was it cooked with a cinder block?

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Fizzy!💀🎃⚧
Sep 19, 2018
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
SERIOUSLY, WE STILL HAVE WELL OVER 100 COOKIES LEFT!!!!

I think i'm sick of the act of eating, just mainline me some pizza fluids.

I will list some of the types of cookies I had!!!!!

Chocolate
Chocolate chip
Peanut butter
Chocolate covered with peanut butter in the middle
Oatmeal raisin
Generic sugar cookies
Christmas sugar cookies
Chocolate with marshmallow
Gingerbread
Gingersnap
Pecan sandie

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2018
Portland, OR
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Once in a while I want to have an adventure cooking. There is a book I have, "The Science of Good Cooking" by Cooks Illustrated. I'm a poor cook but the three recipes I have tried from this book have all turned out delicious. So I went shopping and am going to try to do this.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 19, 2018
Gulf Coast, USA
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Man I found this bag of Hershey Kisses that are "Hot Cocoa" flavored so I'm trying them out and these things are lit.

Sep 21, 2018
Arizona
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
I had Sabra hummus with garlic with some Triscuits. There's a big dollop of garlic right in the middle of it and tomorrow when I eat more of it I'm going to add my own giant dollop of garlic. Yes.

Free

FIGHT FORUM AVATAR OPPRESSION
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Lindalino
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I think I'm going to make steak and cheese sandwiches for dinner Friday night. Change my mind.

Sep 19, 2018
Portland, OR
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I think I'm going to make steak and cheese sandwiches for dinner Friday night. Change my mind.
I don't want to change your mind because good cheese steaks are delicious! I hope you're getting your inspiration from somewhere in the NE US, especially around Philly though. The things they called cheese steaks when I lived in Portland OR were mostly terrible.