Nobody cares about food.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts

Mostly concerns blossom, 5 minute craft and yummy content farm channels
Yeah that stuff is pretty awful. This lady actually has a whole bunch of videos debunking that baloney.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Ooh ooh!

On Tuesday, the GSUSA announced it will release the Toast-Yay! cookie, a French toast flavors treat dipped in icing.

The sweet treat joins the lineup of cookie favorites that also feature Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Samoas, Lemon-Ups and more. While the Toast-Yay! will be available when the 2021 cookie season begins, an exact date for release was not provided.

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
My instant cart shopper brought me a bone in pork shoulder Boston butt roast instead o a pork loin roast. BIG difference in price, I think the pork shoulder Boston butt was something like 2.19 per pound and the other around 5 something. So instead of having pork medallions tonight, we're having pulled pork that I cooked in the Dutch oven all day. I just shredded it and tasted it and it melted in my mouth. Also made cajun red beans and rice and cabbage/carrot slaw.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I love that last bit of coffee at the bottom of your cup when you thought there wasn’t any left, but no, there IS some. It’s cold but just enough to quench your coffee thirst.

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
With consumers eating more meals at home and relying on grocery delivery services during the coronavirus pandemic, Beyond Meat is launching an e-commerce site today to sell its plant-based meat products directly to customers. The site will have some online-only items for sale and will serve as a test kitchen of sorts for future products, said chief growth officer Charles Muth.

“It will allow us to have direct conversations with our consumers and will be convenient for consumers who don’t live near a supermarket,” Muth said in an interview with The Verge.

Faux meat products were a hot seller at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, with sales of products like Tofurky and Beyond Meat increasing 264 percent. Sales of fresh meat alternatives rose 206 percent the first week of March and were up 279 percent the week ending March 14th, according to Nielsen.

Sid

Coffee lover.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes
Plant based meat,,,,,,, ugh.
I understand if someone doesn't want to eat meat, but why on earth call the substitute baked veggie pulp meat?

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Plant based meat,,,,,,, ugh.
I understand if someone doesn't want to eat meat, but why on earth call the substitute baked veggie pulp meat?
closet carnivorism - they want to live vegetarian but crave meat

... maybe also targeted at vegevenvalists that try to convert everyone they know.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Sid

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Something's not right here...

• 1Wow!
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Free