Nobody cares about food.

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I’d try it just to say I did but I wonder who was the first to try it and if it was anything like the first peanut butter and chocolate combo
No, because it would gone like:

Pickle lover: Hey, you got cotton candy on my pickle!
Cotton Candy lover: Well you got pickle all over my cotton candy!
(Both toss out their food and buy more.)

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I ate chips earlier and it’s hot and humid here and I just found a chip piece stuck to my skin.

*munch* *munch*

“No one cares, Isabeau! God! What is it with this chick?!”

“But.. but.. this is the No One Cares thread. 😩

(Also, I think my muscle relaxant drug I’ve been taking every night makes me a little drunk, i.e. very yappy)

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I like medium-rare but when you ask for that in a restaurant, it often arrives medium.
I've reached a point where I refuse to order steak in restaurants. Even when I've gone to a steak restaurant! I have never received it cooked to my order. And I mean, never.

Sid

Coffee lover.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes
I'm not that picky with outdoor steaks.
As long as they are not totally raw or completely well done, I'm fine, as long as they have given the steak a few minutes to rest after the heating in a tinfoil.

• 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Steaks off the barbeque is a different matter. You get what you get. But I haven't been to a barbeque where they grilled steaks for a long time.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I like medium-rare but when you ask for that in a restaurant, it often arrives medium.

I like my steaks medium-rare to medium.

There was a steak house here in town that was just absolutely superb. The steaks were well seasoned and always came out exactly as they were ordered. Unfortunately, the owners retired several years ago and sold the restaurant. It is now a vietnamese cuisine restaurant. Of the steak places currently open, there is a Tahoe Joe's here that is quite respectable (and expensive). They are my go-to place for when I want to eat out for steak. We have an Outback, they're okay, but not worth the hype or the expense (or the hour-long wait to get seated). Their Bloomin' Onions are good though. The absolute worst place? Sizzler. No matter how you order it, they come out well done. If I do go there, it's for their salad bar.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Steaks off the barbeque is a different matter. You get what you get. But I haven't been to a barbeque where they grilled steaks for a long time.
We grilled steaks not too long ago. But, yeah, usually when we grill, we grill chicken breasts, or the occasional hamburger patties.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I think I’ve found a food that no matter how many times I’ve had I still can’t get used to it.

I don’t like marshmallows. There, I’ve said it.

I found some of those yellow bird peep things in a container at the back of my pantry. I bought it a long while back because of all of you talking about them. I had completely wiped it out of memory. Even on those nights when nothing sweet could be found when I wanted a little somethin’somethin’. I just threw them in the trash.

There are also cookies here called whippets, not sure if people eat them elsewhere, my mother’s favourites, and the thought of them filling my mouth... 🤢

Anyhoo, do you like marshmallows?

Little wee ones in hot chocolate maybe.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I don’t like marshmallows. There, I’ve said it.
I like marshmallows, but interestingly not in hot chocolate.

Have you tried crispy riced cereal treats?

• 1Like
Reactions: Sukubia Scarmon

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Yes, I actually like those. It’s been years, though. I think it’s the dry yet moist and spongy texture I don’t like and not the taste, which is just sweet - nothing wrong with that.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Anyhoo, do you like marshmallows?

Little wee ones in hot chocolate maybe.
Oh, I love marshmallows! Well, most of the time. I'm not a big fan of Moon Pies, but I love Peeps and Rice Krispie treats. I add mini marshmallows to my hot chocolate, to add to the micro-marshmallows that come with the hot chocolate mix. And roasted marshmallows are my favorite. And if I buy a box of Lucky Charms, I'll sit and eat the marshmallow bits right out of the box (which invariably pisses off the kids).

Sukubia Scarmon

SL Rez
I love marshmallows and thus don't buy them very often, otherwise I'd propably shove them into my face 24/7. Actually, I got a jar of marshmallow fluff last week (And tried a fluffernutter for the first time, that was nice!)
Also, I LOVED those rice crispy treats as a kid - sadly, you don't really get them in stores anymore in germany (not even rice crispies the cerials, hrm) so if I want some, I have to buy them for much more via Amazon.

• 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

I call them rolls. :hellokitty:

• 1Agree
Reactions: Maggy Hazelnut