Nobody cares about food.

bubblesort

I prefer to dip my fries in copious amounts of ranch dressing.
I think that's a Pittsburgh thing. They put ranch on everything. All the pizza places around my college used to include a cup of ranch dressing with every pizza they delivered.

Personally, I like mayonaise on fries. Probably because I'm from an area with a lot of PA dutch people around. They seem to put mayo on everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I think that's a Pittsburgh thing. They put ranch on everything. All the pizza places around my college used to include a cup of ranch dressing with every pizza they delivered.
California girl here, but pepperoni pizza slices dipped in ranch dressing is pure awesomeness!

• 1Like
Reactions: bubblesort

Free

butt stuff guru
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
5/2009
SLU Posts
I'm going to try and go shopping tonight. Who wants mixed bag dinner based on whatever I find on the shelves?

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm going to try and go shopping tonight. Who wants mixed bag dinner based on whatever I find on the shelves?
Well that might be better than what I'm serving. Tonight it's Gopher. Yeah, you go for a little of this and you go for a little of that. (Leftovers)

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Tacos for me and mine, but our collection of hamburger is beginning to look a little scarce. I know that is one thing that I will have difficulty in finding, but they clamor for it and the lettuce/tomato needs to be used before they have a chance to further mature.