Nobody cares about food.

Mistryl Glyn

Getting my chard on
SL Rez
Joined SLU
6-28-2015
SLU Posts
I make peanut butter cookies that're wonderful. But I've never heard of peanut butter bread. Might have to look up the recipe & try that. :)
I really like peanut butter cookies, but they are hard to find.
I can almost taste the buttery caramelization combined with the slightly salty nutty earthiness of the peanuts.
And they're never complete unless they have that cross-hatch design on top and are dark golden brown, thoroughly baked through to epic crunchiness.

Hey!!!! Do you make hazelnut cookies too?????

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Sandwich steak was very thin slices of top round, cooked in olive oil and sweet onions. Served with melted Havarti cheese on wheat toast. So good I had 2!
Someone I met in SL last week told me about a Chinese place near where they live that makes steak-and-cheese eggrolls.

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
I really like peanut butter cookies, but they are hard to find.
I can almost taste the buttery caramelization combined with the slightly salty nutty earthiness of the peanuts.
And they're never complete unless they have that cross-hatch design on top and are dark golden brown, thoroughly baked through to epic crunchiness.

Hey!!!! Do you make hazelnut cookies too?????
I've never made hazelnut cookies but they sound good. :) You'd have to use hazelnut butter so you find that first. Then just replace peanut butter with hazelnut butter & add some crushed hazelnuts for more crunch.

• 2Like
Reactions: Sid and Brenda Archer

Tigar

A Most Inappropriate Tigar 🐯
SL Rez
Joined SLU
🌟not on file
SLU Posts
I sure hope this is real: *
Hell, it even looks like bacon 🥓

* Because kale tastes like ass.

Last edited:
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Fizzy!💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Cookies and creme pudding pie with dark chocolate oreos crumbled on top with whipped cream and dark chocolate sauce is really good but I feel like I am dieing.

First bite and my face getting super flushed with the sugar sweats should have told me to maybe not eat the whole slice but HERE I AM.

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I am now wondering what other fruit could be put on pizza.