Nobody cares about food.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
The lack of people talking about mixing sugar (brown or not) with CINNAMON and then sprinkling that on to buttered toast is quite frankly disturbing and outright profane.
I only do that when the bread in question has been soaked in egg, then pan-toasted.

• 1Love
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Pot roast turned out well!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE LUMP OF BEEF!!!!
Your continued love offerings of just $50 per week will assure that we continue our blessings of your pot roasts.

*over shoulder*

That's a nice little lump of beef you got there. Be a shame if something was to happen to it. Yeah. A real shame.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
I don't want to know who would take a job milking the damn things.
Not to mention, how many of them would it take to produce a single glass of milk?

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Some more info for your nutritional insight.

It is only possible to make it from D. punctata . This variety of cockroach "produces a nutritionally dense crystalline milk to feed their live-born young. "

The scientific study they quote is from 2016. The only place it appears to be available is "in the form of ice cream at the Tokai Earth Fair Market in South Africa"

The cockroaches subsist on a diet of Purina Lab food and water.

It is high in calories. "Buffalo milk, she said, contains approximately 235 calories per eight-ounce cup, while cockroach milk comes in around 700 calories for the same amount. "

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Fizzy!💀🎃⚧
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I had to fry fish today, the day my nose decided "I know you haven't been able to smell well all winter, THAT ENDS TODAY!!!".

Boooooooooo, boo fish, living stink foam and bones, THATS ALL IT IS! I SCORED THE HELL OUT OF YOU WHY ARE YO CURLING?!?! FLAKY FAKE MEAT!!!