• 2lolwut?
  • 1Taco
Reactions: Isabeau, Sid and Free

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
See I like the idea of de-squickifying something like menstruation in the public consciousness (well, in male consciousness, let's be honest) by normalizing and casualizing (I just made up that word) conversation about its existence but I'm struggling with eating bowls of crunchy uteruses as the way to making that happen?

I mean like, when you click through and find the original Yahoo article it's like,

Each and every raspberry-flavoured piece of the cereal is shaped like a uterus and bright red, which dyes the milk a distinctive red.
And that's neat and I'm sure it would create discussion about periods and that seems like it would be the goal, but it also seems like that discussion is almost inevitably going to be in the form of cannibalism-themed jokes, and I'm not sure that's really the target you wanna aim for.

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts

I... uhh.. um... I have no words for this.
I also have no math for it.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Isabeau and Free

Free

Which cat am I?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
And that's neat and I'm sure it would create discussion about periods and that seems like it would be the goal
I don't know if I can speak for all women, but the... ahem, period of time I would normally be eating cereal is not one when I'd look forward to be talking about menstruation and my uterus.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Great idea!

Next, let's normalize getting an annual colonoscopy (also a somewhat taboo subject) by eating a bowl of polyps shaped cornflakes!

Mium mium

Free

Which cat am I?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Why is number 4 an option?

WHY?!

Free

Which cat am I?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Not quite sure which option represents this, but I like to pull the cookie apart, scrape off the creme filling with my teeth, then eat the cookie parts last.
I'd say 3, and it's a legit way of eating an Oreo.

But I'm still lost on who is choosing 4, which seems to be eating the wafers and leaving the filling for last. Which is insane.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale