Nobody cares about Art

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Photographer Fiona Adams, best known for her pictures of classic rock icons including the Beatles, has died at the age of 84.

Adams’ death was confirmed by her son, Karl. The photographer reportedly passed on June 26 following a battle with pancreatic cancer.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Isabeau

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
This is a very neat story that I'd like to share with you guys. It's a kinda longish video, at 20 minutes, but it's definitely entertaining.

Last year, people started finding links to a website that looked like a tourism board or ministry for an island destination. The island/nation was called "Eroda", and the website provided a map and suggestions of points of interest for people to visit, along with a little bit of history and local lore. The only thing is, Eroda isn't a real place - it doesn't exist. Yet, the website was quite professionally done, obviously not some rando's weekend project. This fact caught the attention of people who are fans of ARG's, if you know what those are - it looked like the beginnings of a quite well funded and highly interesting ARG, potentially one of the best ever made! I almost posted here about it (in fact, I thought I actually might have, and spent a little while doing searches to see if I could dig up any posts about it). Luckily it turns out I didn't, because this weird and wonderful Eroda thing turned out to.....not be an ARG. Something actually very very very different from an ARG in fact. To find out what it actually was, and what happened to the would-be ARG fan community that had built up to find out the truth about it...lol...just watch this video.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts