Yay! New male heads from Absolut Creations (Adam)!

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
All 5 totally not who I want to be (not even in SL).

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
While the default skins leave something to be desired, I think a couple of the heads have real potential when used with other skins.

• 1Agree
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan

RodeejahUrquan

Horns n' Furz
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I don't remember, hah!
SLU Posts
Ok, so as of right now, I'm trying one (Leo).

Y'know, I really feel like these are meant to be heads for those who want an older male being look. Like, certain sliders don't work with them (such as the low jaw/high jaw slider) and there are just so many shadowy lines and bumps and ridges in the face with suggest low "collagen" in those areas (definitely a sign of aging).

So, I mean, if you want to look like a guy in his late 30s or 40s or 50s, these heads make it easier. But, if you're going for a younger look, these probably aren't for you maybe?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristalle

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Like an older guy with a six pack body?
I haven't seen a male non six pack body shape the last time I thought I needed a mesh body.

Stora

SL Rez
Like an older guy with a six pack body?
I haven't seen a male non six pack body shape the last time I thought I needed a mesh body.
Check you inventory you may already have one and forgot about it. ;-)
IIRC you looked at piggu Jonathan Avatar and posted a pic on slu when you were contemplating buying a new mesh body ?

Stora

SL Rez

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Check you inventory you may already have one and forgot about it. ;-)
IIRC you looked at piggu Jonathan Avatar and posted a pic on slu when you were contemplating buying a new mesh body ?
Yes I have Jonathan, but unfortunately the only AO that I found for corpulent people isn't that great. Too much ADHD - ish.
So I don't use Jonathan.
I would love to use Jonathan as avatar but first I need to find the right animations.

• 1Like
Reactions: Stora

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
My opinion of the Adam body is that it's more like a swimmer's body, and if combined with a less-ripped skin, it can be very versatile. Signature Geralt has a similar aesthetic. Development has been slow for Adam but it hasn't stopped. Ginger focuses on a lot of things, and clearly she's still supporting Adam by giving Bakes on Mesh and new heads.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Stora