Neil deGrasse Tyson Accused Of Sexual Misconduct

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
Funny that some articles about it claim that nobody's talking about it, I suppose they believe there's some conspiracy or something. LOL
For your information, they "claim" that the wider press hasn't been discussing the accusations because until now, the wider press hasn't been discussing the accusations. There have been public accusations about NdG since 2010. There was even a police report made at the time. So thank you for your dismissive sniggering, but please keep it to yourself from now on.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Govi and Free

Kizz

For your information, they "claim" that the wider press hasn't been discussing the accusations because until now, the wider press hasn't been discussing the accusations. There have been public accusations about NdG since 2010. There was even a police report made at the time. So thank you for your dismissive sniggering, but please keep it to yourself from now on.
I've seen it claimed that media won't report it if it's someone on the left that's being talked about, which is what I was referring to. There's no left-wing conspiracy.

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I've seen it claimed that media won't report it if it's someone on the left that's being talked about, which is what I was referring to.
Where did you see that? That looks like a Fox News or Breitbart talking point.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
There's no left-wing conspiracy.
Actually, there is. But it's neither vast nor in charge of anything. And wants to inflict horrible things like healthcare, education and a decent wage on everybody. And kale, but then no conspiracy is perfect.

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Not sure of date/postcount
There’s nothing wrong with Kale!

• 1Aww
Reactions: Free

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Like any other situation, if it's shown to be true, I hope justice gets served.

Funny that some articles about it claim that nobody's talking about it, I suppose they believe there's some conspiracy or something. LOL

neil degrasse tyson sexual harassment - Google Search
Of course you got the neocons trying to compare him to cavanaugh.

Umm, no. He specifically WANTS an investigation. A poll would probably show a lot of his fans do too (even if it could be depressing). Which is hardly surprising given how he describes the scientific method in the first episode of Cosmos.