Need someone to create uniforms for my new Battlestar Galactica sim.

Jayce

Oct 13, 2018
I just completed building a new Battlestar Galactica sim that is based on the original series from 1978. It is now open for visitors. I need someone to create the uniforms for the sim. The person who was making these uniforms has left SL. I need to commission the creation of the officers uniforms male and female, the warrior uniforms male and female, and a cylon centurian and cylon IL series costume. The uniforms would then be free to sim members.

I now have 5 bots on my sim modeling the outfits and costumes I need. Just go to BSG Original and when you arrive in Aquarius city look around you and you will see the 5 bots with the different outfits on. I have a very good budget for this commission. The current ones are not mesh. I do not mind mesh if they can be made to work for these outfits although I would perfer prim uniforms and not mesh . If you are interested go visit the sim and look at them then contact me inworld. While you are there you can tour the entire sim if you want. It is open for visitors while I iron out these remaining issues.

Sep 21, 2018
If you're expecting your players to wear sculptie prims instead of mesh in THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHTEEN, you're going to have a very bad time. That is all.

Free

The Pie Whisperer
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Fucking, America
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

Jayce

Oct 13, 2018
I was a member of SL Universe. That is why I am here. :) I did not post much but always checked in to read what was up. I hope this place ends up being as good.

Andi

Luskwood
Sep 20, 2018
Lusk
SL Rez
Joined SLU
11-04-2010
SLU Posts
I love bsg, but I only know the nubsg, but I wish you all the luck!