WTF Nazis blame Jews for pr0n, POC dating "their" women, and whatever else they can think of

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
And here's another one. They're not just anti-Semitic, but they're particularly anti-my ethnicity:
There's a quite famous loon named David Icke (of "reptilian shapeshifting aliens" fame), who is heavily into the usual anti-semitic tropes, including the "elders of Zion" hoax and the "cabal of Jewish bankers pulling all the strings" conspiracy theory. His followers say they don't count as anti-semitism because he says the evil Jews aren't "real" Jews, but the shapeshifting aliens in disguise, and that makes all of these tropes okay when Icke specifically repeats them.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
There's a quite famous loon named David Icke (of "reptilian shapeshifting aliens" fame), who is heavily into the usual anti-semitic tropes, including the "elders of Zion" hoax and the "cabal of Jewish bankers pulling all the strings" conspiracy theory. His followers say they don't count as anti-semitism because he says the evil Jews aren't "real" Jews, but the shapeshifting aliens in disguise, and that makes all of these tropes okay when Icke specifically repeats them.
What I want to know is if these Jew-haters feel they get to decide who's a real Jew, do we get to decide who's a real micro-brain, tiny-dick, hate-filled pus bag of a Nazi?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
Serious question: If the evil reptilians control the world, why would they be associated with jewish people at all? Like... If you really believe there is this wicked cabal ruling the world who are not "real jews" then why associate them at all and kill your credibility even more than it would already be?

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Serious question: If the evil reptilians control the world, why would they be associated with jewish people at all? Like... If you really believe there is this wicked cabal ruling the world who are not "real jews" then why associate them at all and kill your credibility even more than it would already be?
I think it's hardwired into bigot brains. In their minds if there's evil the Jews have to be involved somehow. Heck, today's Nazis are still using the same "greedy evil Jew" cartoons and blood libel lies from a century ago. Probably more of the old ideas as well.

Reptilian aliens probably came into the mix around L. Ron Hubbard's time, at a guess.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Heck, today's Nazis are still using the same "greedy evil Jew" cartoons and blood libel lies from a century ago.
The blood libel is a lot older than that, I think. According to Anthony Julius' Trials of The Diaspora: A History of Anti-Semitism in England the earliest recorded version is the tale of William (1144) , found in Thomas of Monmouth's The Life and Miracles of St William of Norwich, and culminating in the myth of little St Hugh of Lincoln (1255).

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
The Nazi incels don't really believe the crap they espouse. They are angry enough to kill because they are not in control and they perceive women, liberals and people of other races as being in the way of that. The bottom line is this:

Legal rape, white sex slavery, and pedophilia.
Racism (or the act of making any other human being less human) is how they justify using people and marginalizing them. It is an excuse to take what they want. Their frustration is that they can't, at least not legally. At least not yet.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
The Nazi incels don't really believe the crap they espouse. They are angry enough to kill because they are not in control and they perceive women, liberals and people of other races as being in the way of that. The bottom line is this:

Racism (or the act of making any other human being less human) is how they justify using people and marginalizing them. It is an excuse to take what they want. Their frustration is that they can't, at least not legally. At least not yet.
To quibble, not really taking a huge opposition to your point: White supremacists can and do get away with it if they wear a suit, have a bucket of money to intimidate, pay high-powered lawyers or pay shush money.

Case in point, our president.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
How much of Trump is "white supremacist" and how much is "he says whatever his base wants to hear"?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
How much of Trump is "white supremacist" and how much is "he says whatever his base wants to hear"?
I kind of agree with this. Donald Trump certainly had issues with minorities long before his political career started, but I think it's more "standard" racism and classism than ideological white supremacism as such.

In fact - and this is like 100% speculation, but ironically I think Trump might actually be too narcissistic to be a true white supremacist. Trump thinks that white people are superior because he is superior and being white is something that white people have in common with him, rather than the other way around.

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
In fact - and this is like 100% speculation, but ironically I think Trump might actually be too narcissistic to be a true white supremacist. Trump thinks that white people are superior because he is superior and being white is something that white people have in common with him, rather than the other way around.
Maybe narcissism (and fear) is needed to be racist.

• 1Agree

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
I kind of agree with this. Donald Trump certainly had issues with minorities long before his political career started, but I think it's more "standard" racism and classism than ideological white supremacism as such.
Yeah, I don't think Trump's mind is organized enough to have a political ideology of his own. He just wants to appease people who already like him since he is a very vulnerable narcissist (as opposed to a grandiose narcissist). I definitely think he's racist, but only in a knee jerk, xenophobic way like many are. I don't think he is capable of understanding full blown white supremacist ideology, which involves more than simple racism.

I think Trump would be all for trans rights and free abortions if that would make him the most loved by everyone. Also, I don't think he's homophobic at all, but I think he's easily manipulated by Pence and the others who have much stronger ideological agendas.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Are we sure about that?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
  • 1Thanks