WTF Nazis blame Jews for pr0n, POC dating "their" women, and whatever else they can think of

danielravennest

SLU Posts
How much of Trump is "white supremacist" and how much is "he says whatever his base wants to hear"?
Fred Trump, his dad, is known to have run with the KKK back in the day, and their real estate company was sanctioned by HUD for discrimination against blacks. So I think it's the way he was brought up. Having grown up in New York City myself, there were and are plenty of bigoted white people there. "White flight" was a nationwide phenomenon where people moved to "safe" (white) suburbs to get away from "bad" (black) neighborhoods. Trump can't move Trump Tower or his other Manhattan properties, but he mirrors the movement to the suburbs in his Bedminster, NJ golf course.

"White supremacists" are more like the Aryan purity mongers who hate anyone who is at all different from them. I put Trump in the "bigot who hates poor people of color" category. He gets along with Jews, for example, so long as they are european Jews. He even gets along with Muslims, as long as they are wealthy Saudis.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Fred Trump, his dad, is known to have run with the KKK back in the day, and their real estate company was sanctioned by HUD for discrimination against blacks. So I think it's the way he was brought up. Having grown up in New York City myself, there were and are plenty of bigoted white people there. "White flight" was a nationwide phenomenon where people moved to "safe" (white) suburbs to get away from "bad" (black) neighborhoods. Trump can't move Trump Tower or his other Manhattan properties, but he mirrors the movement to the suburbs in his Bedminster, NJ golf course.

"White supremacists" are more like the Aryan purity mongers who hate anyone who is at all different from them. I put Trump in the "bigot who hates poor people of color" category. He gets along with Jews, for example, so long as they are european Jews. He even gets along with Muslims, as long as they are wealthy Saudis.
He may "get along with" certain groups, but in his mind he's using them. Didn't matter if they're the "little guys in yarmulkes" he thinks should be counting his money or MBS, rust money he wants. His narcissism was nurtured and augmented brushing up bring told that his family had superior genes and were finely bred, like racehorses.
Horses' assess, more like.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Interesting article about attempts to intervene and help deradicalise people who've become involved in white nationalism and other fascist groups in the US.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Indian giver...

Whoops!

• 1RuPaul
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

So, anti-Semitic YouTube asshat donates to Jewish organization, and what:
Didn't realize it was Jewish?
Objects to its support of Israel?
Is worried about losing his anti-Semitic followers?
All of the above?

Confirms my first impression of him, anyway. Lousy bastard.

Last edited: